Monday, May 16, 2011

It's a Linking Party :)

Hi Bloggers!!
Guess what?!?! It is still raining here and will be for the entire week! I had wanted to get so much done outside, my husband took the week off to work on the garden and we can do NOTHING outside :(
Hoping for a break to at least do alittle planting but it is not looking too good.
So instead we are cleaning the garage..sounds like fun right?!?! Needed to get done for sure!

Anyways I made a card to "Celebrate" this fun linking party!
Alex over at You Had Me at Craft has been working so hard to get this fun linky party together and I can't wait to join in!
This is my card I made for today

I used the free SVG file

Cheryl's Sweet Treats Mini SVG Collection

and cut the cupcake and the banner from the set.
It is a pretty simple card and was very easy to put together!
I stamped the sentiment from the Fiskar's Birthday Stamp set
Used my cuttlebug-- Divine Swirls to the "frosting" and my crimper for the wrapper.
Everything is up on foam dots for alittle extra dimensions.
So I hope you like my card for today and if you get a chance hop over and visit Alex and link up!
I can't wait to hop around, visit the other blogs linked and find some more great inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, I do like that banner! Never used the SVG. That background paper is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica I have the Cricut-tastic award waiting on you on my blog at www.scrappinwithcricut.com stop on by and pick it up

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,Your card is soo CUTE and sweet!I love the paper and the little cupcake.SUPER JOB my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMMMMmmm, your card is totally making me hungry for a cupcake :0).. I love that fun pattern paper you used as well..

    Scrappy Hugs,
    Amanda:0)

    ReplyDelete