Monday, May 23, 2011

6 Baby Cards---Using Bugaboo Stamps

Hi Bloggers!
I am going to try and get this post completed before the power goes out here....There is a HUGE thunderstorm moving very fast into the area.
I had these super cute Bugaboo stamps that were perfect baby card images. Also some paper that I picked up on clearance that has been waiting for the perfect image.
Light bulb...hehehe...I decided to make some very simple baby cards.
I do not know of anyone who is having a baby but just felt like making some cards.
So I took the two images and 3 different designer papers and made some A2's.
The images are colored with my copics and I added some buttons, ribbon, twine and gel pen stitching for extra details.
The great thing about these cards is I have enough paper left over to make 2 more of each card.
I don't like wasting paper and my scrap pile is growing daily so using as much as I can from a page is the best.
I hope you like my very simple, easy baby cards. Now I just have to find someone who is having a baby :)
Thanks for stopping by....see you all tomorrow

9 comments:

  1. Yeah,,,those darn scraps, i keep saying i'm going to use them but i love grabbing new papers...one day...super cute, love these images. www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cut. I love these stamps. I too have loads of scraps. Just can't part with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jessica,WOW great job with all your beautiful cards!They are soo sweet and fun,Amazing as always!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these are just fantastic!! Love the digis!! So super cute!! :)
    Hope ya'll are safe from the storm!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super adorable cards!!! Stay safe with the incoming storm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a cute collection of cards! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the A Thing of Beauty Award waiting for you on my blog at www.scrappinwithcricut.com

    Hugs
    Dusti

    ReplyDelete