Thursday, May 26, 2011

Create a Critter Series~~~ #36, #37 & #46~~~Playing Catch Up

Good Morning bloggers!
I am playing catch-up with the Create a Critter Series over at Love that Bug.
I have 3 cards that I have finished and will link up.


This is #36~~ the oh so cute horse. I really love the paper choice for this card and overall am very happy with the way it turned out


This is #37~~ Moo cow :) This again is a cute card...just not loving it. Maybe the color choices. I might have to do this one over...when I have some free time!


This is #46~~ the deer. I again love the paper choice for this card and the colors.

More cards done....lots more to complete :) I am going to give it my best to get all 50 cards done in time for the end of the series which is June 10th.
Thanks for stopping by...
Catch you all later

5 comments:

  1. Are you KIDDING!!! I love ALL of these. Just adorable! (and I love your blog name! Too cute!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    These are oh so cute, I love them all
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I've scrolled up and down, back & forth between the 3 and I can't decide which one I like best. They're all great. I know you don't, but I really like the cow one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, these are all adorable. Great job...you go girl!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete