Monday, May 30, 2011

Bug Bites~~ Bug Hop project and Last day to Bug Hop

Good Morning Bloggers!
I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day long weekend and spending time with family and friends and grilling yummy summer food!

For my Paper Playtime DT post, scroll down or click here.

Today is the last day for the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop hosted by Barb over at BugBites.
If you want to join in check out my post here. There is yummy candy to be won at all the blogs so make sure you check them all out! You have until tonight to comment on my post from Saturday, link here, to win my candy :) I will draw a winner tomorrow!

There is also a challenge at BugBites that my card for today is being entered into.
The challenge is to make a project with the hidden bug from the hop.
This is a simple A2 card with the scrap paper from my caddy that I did for this hop.
The ants are a SVG free file from SVGcuts.com and the sentiment is from Block Party.
The sentiment is cut at 3" and the ants at 1".
The ants are attached up on foam dots and the sentiment has some simple gel pen details.
Again a very simple card but so cute!

Have a GREAT day and see you all later!

14 comments:

  1. Very cute card! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm your newest follower.

    http://happyscrapper64.blogspot.com
    HappyScrapper64@bex.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, have a great Memorial Day
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this one, (but then again I don't know of any of your cards I haven't liked.) This just screams "Cookout".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    Super cute card
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those ants!! Thanks for sharing.
    Deanne
    http://deannescreativejuice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I need to go to go and download those ants. Thanks for sharing where you got them.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow- these ants are great. I may have to go over and download them. Thanks for playing along with us at BugBites.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is such a cute card, really simple and to the point, love it!!! Thanks for joining us this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card. I love the details on the letters. I am trying to learn this technique. Already a follower, but happy to have hopped by.
    Jessica
    strgazrblueyes22477 at yahoo dot com
    http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple card BUT so cute! Wow, you have been busy! Good luck in the challenge and it was fun being in the hop with you!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card! It's super cute!

    Thanks for playing along!

    shellyscrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete