Friday, May 6, 2011

I Have Some Exciting News..and Teacher Appreciation Gift:)

Hi Bloggers!
I am so glad it is Friday! The weekend is going to be nice weather wise and we plan on getting alot done outside.
We have a ballgame that will hopefully be played tomorrow (the last 2 have been cancelled due to the weather) and swim class
My inlaws are coming over for Mother's Day and my totally awesome husband surprised me with some copics for Mother's Day. Isn't he the sweetest?!?! He took a picture of my copic chart with the colors I already had and took it into the store to pick out more for me. I was so surprised! What an awesome gift! My boys also surprised me today after school. The PTO was having a flower sale and I offered to give the boys money to buy a flower for me and their grandma. Casey, my oldest told me no thanks mom. My husband had worked something out with them this morning and had given them money as well. So when they came home..Surprise Mom we bought you a flower. Casey then told me "I'm sorry I was so mean to you, telling you I didn't want to buy you a flower" It was so sweet.

Well enough about that...My exciting news... I got selected to join the Paper Playtime's Digi DT! I am so excited to be a part of this team and can not wait to start playing with more digi's! So please make sure to head over to Paper Playtime's blog, check it out and get ready to join some fun challenges. Thanks Janis!!

To close this post I want to share my Teacher Appreciation gift I made for some very special teachers! 
I love my kids teachers and they do deserve more than just chocolate but that will come in their end of the year gift. I made these cute little chocolate gift bags with coordinating paper and something I recently found out how to make...rosettes. Love them and love how these came out. The teachers did as well.
Mission accomplished!!

Well have a GREAT night and catch you all tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the DT. You'll do great at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Have fun with it.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your rosettes are awesome. My daughter tried to make some, but they buckled. How did you get yours to stay? Lucky Teachers!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://www.carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    P.S Be sure to enter my giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice suprise from your hubby! It is so sweet that he put a lot of thought into your gift. Also, congrats on joining a DT and you made extremely cute treat bags for teachers. Happy Mother's Day! Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete