Friday, May 20, 2011

Create a Critter #44 and 2 Awards!



Good Afternoon Bloggers!!
I have been awarded 2 awards withing the past few days and have yet to acknowledge the senders and pass this on.
So the first award is the Best Friend Blogger Award from Karen over at Karens-Kakes-Krafts
If you have yet to visit her you MUST!...She is the funniest blogger and is so full of stories she will make any ones day. I love reading her blog for a good chuckle...Karen if you are reading this you haven't posted in a LONG while...we miss you over here! Thanks for thinking of me :)
I am passing this award on to the following:
                                                       5.Pat's Scraps

The Second Award comes from Dusti over at Scrappin with Cricut. Thanks Dusti!
Another excellent and inspirational blog with amazing projects. Stop over, check out her blog and become a follower if you aren't already!
Here are the rules for the Cricut-tastic Award:Your blog has been deemed Cricut-tastic. Wear this badge proudly on your blog and share it with your friends. Share this award with 10 people who you think have Cricut-tastic blogs. You also have to tell 5 cricut related things about yourself.
Ok so for my 5 related things..
1. I just got my cricut in November...and I use it everyday!!
2. I love looking for a cricut cart bargain...I never pay full price :)
3. I have alot of cartridges...I want more...but I dont seem to every use the carts...Im Addicted to my Gypsy
4. I need to learn how to weld better to make card bases...Anyone help?
5. My favorite cart is the Create a Critter :) Such fun images

I am passing these awards to the following blogs:
5.Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons

Thanks to both these wonderful ladies for these awards!

Now for my card..
As you know I have been playing along with LTB and her create a critter series. This is card #44.
The mailbox, snail, postage stamp and phase.

Such a cute card....and another fun and easy one to make!
Thanks so much for stopping by.
My son has his 1st band concert tonight so I am off to get ready.
Have a GREAT night!

12 comments:

  1. First of all congratulations on your award. I am flattered that you thought of me when you decided to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, shucks, Jess! I'm in the middle of preparing for a party tonight but I'll be back tomorrow to peruse your blog and get that award posted. Which reminds me, I've got others that I still haven't posted. I'm such a poor blogger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards! Your card is adorable! Love how you decorated the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your two awards....way to go!!!
    And you card is adorable!!!!
    Michelle
    http://peanutbutterandjellydesigns.blogspot.com
    mpetrovich23 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your awards, Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on BOTH your awards. Thanks for thinking of me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on both your wonderful awards and also to your wonderful friends you passed them on to.

    I'll be seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable!! Congrats on your awards Jessica! Thank you SO much for passing me the BFB Award. I appreciate it and am happy to receive it:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Jessica for the BFB award! That's so sweet of you to think of me, and I appreciate it. I'll post about it soon. Looking forward to hopping with you next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute card. Congrats on the award.Sorry I missed you on the Twins Birthday blog hop. My site is Papaer Compulsions. I was having computer problems and my project was not posted yet. I have a cool birthday project if you would like to stop by now. www.papercompulsions.blogspot.com

    Thanks
    --
    Jani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you my friend! It was so sweet of you to think of me, (but how could you help but think of me when I'm on your blog all the time, right?) It's so good to have a regular group of blogger friends --make that Best Friend Bloggers-- that I can pester and laugh with.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your awards! Well deserved! and thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete