Saturday, May 21, 2011

Create a Critter #39---Yes I am Going Backwards :)

 Hi Bloggers! I am continuing my Create a Critter cards for the
Love That Bug Challenge and here is my card for today. This is card #39 and if you have been by the last few days I am going backwards...I am trying to make as many cards as I can before the series is up which is coming really soon.
This card is with the Hedgehog, flowers, ladybug and phase which is a flower and circle. I used paper from my scrap pile which happens to be recollection and kraft paper for the card base.
I did add sparkly brads to the center of the flowers and one layer on each flower is popped up with foam dots.
White gel pen stitching and a stamped sentiment
I so love how this card turned out. Very girlie which I like.
In Stacy's series she does not use stamps but I did add a stamped birthday sentiment which is perfect for a little girl. The stamp is from My Pink Stamper- Pink-alicious set.
So this card will be entered into the following challenges:
Love that Bug- Create a Critter #39
Claudia & Company- Challenge #82- Girls Birthday

I hope you like my card....see you all tomorrow

6 comments:

  1. Your card is sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card! Good luck with the challenges. I love the bow on the hedgehog. Very girlie.

    Tami
    http://scrappinrabbitdesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. O O O.. I just love it! Especially the flowers:-)

    -Tammy

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card and I love the colours you chose. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card! The colors are perfect and of course the critter is adorable:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete