Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Thing of Beauty Award...for Me :)

I just received A Thing of Beauty Award from Dusti over at Scrappin With Cricut.
A very big Thank you to Dusti for thinking of me and my blog.
Please make sure you go over and visit her blog.
She always has some great projects to share.

Here are the rules for the A Thing of Beauty Award:

Must share 5 things about yourself  (1 of the listed items must be something about your craft).

Here are the 5  things about myself:
1. I LOVE my cricut!!!
2. I am a very shy person
3.I do not like to speak in public
4.I would like to go back to school eventually for my Masters
5.I'd rather be craftin than cleaning :)


Now I would like to pass along this award to the following bloggers:
1.Nadia's Beautiful Mess
2.365 Days of Cricut
3.Archiving Angel
4.Brigit's Scraps
5.Scrappin Rabbit Designs


 Please Stop by and visit all of their blogs and you will see why I think their blogs are A Thing of Beauty!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Jessica~ thank you so much for this lovely award. I always feel honored & humbled when I receive one. Not that I get many but it is a joy!
    You are so sweet to think of me.
    I enjoy your blog as well.
    Crafty best wishes as always!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica stopping by to say Thank you very much for the award. I'm so honored that you picked me. I will display it proudly. :)

    ReplyDelete