Monday, May 2, 2011

Celebrate!! It's your Birthday!

Hi bloggers!
I am so excited..today I received some blog candy I won.
.Peachy Keen Stamps-Cute and Cuddly
Some flower embellishments and some travel stamps
Also my Action Wobbles came! I opened the mail and there were all these packages :)
I love getting mail..especially with goodies but the best part is when the sender puts a personalized card inside. Even just a "hello" or "enjoy".

So today's post is a birthday card which is for a good friend who just celebrated her birthday I will give her the card when myself and another girlfriend  take her to lunch on Thursday. Hope she likes it!
I used the free digi paper download from Get Funky for the banner and stamped right over the paper with my stamp--Message in a Banner--from Technique Tuesday.
I attached the banner with some twine and popped it up with some foam dots.
The sentiment is a stamp from Fiskars- Birthday Cheer set.
Super simple and easy.
I am entering this into the following challenges:
Birthday Sundae's - anything goes
Craft Your Passion #56- anything goes
Thanks for stopping by...see you all tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. Woooo Hooo just saw where you won- congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple and clean this card looks! it is perfect~ modern look! LOVE it! Congrats on you wins... nothing better than getting mail with fun things inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your goodies! I love your birthday card. Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete