Monday, May 30, 2011

~~~Paper Playtime Digi Monday~~

Good Morning Bloggers!
I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend, spending time with family and friends and eating too much yummy summer food!

Today is my first post on the Paper Playtime Digi Team. I am so excited to be able to share my card using the digi image from  Di's Digi Downloads.
Check out all the great images this site has to offer. You will love them just like I do :)
.
The challenge for this week is to make a project with the 
Wedding/Love theme.


I made this easy gate fold 5 x 5 card and used the paper from one of my favorite stacks...
DCVW ~~The Black Currant Stack~~
The cute digi is from Di's Digi Downloads and was colored with my copics.
I added some bling with my i-rock in all the corners

and the inside has a simple stamped sentiment
~~Congratulations~~

So now it is your turn...I would love to see your Wedding/Love themed card. This is the season for weddings and even though I know no one getting married it is always nice to have a card on hand just in case :)
Don't forget to link it up over at Paper Playtime and while you are there check out with the other DT members created. I know there is tons of inspiration to be seen.

Have a great holiday weekend and I will catch you all later!

4 comments:

  1. Jess this is adorable! Love the gatefold. Great colors...beautiful coloring too. I hope you are having a great holiday weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute couple. Love the colors you chose for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so sweet! Turned out great. I love The Black Currant Stack from DCWV. It's perfect! TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovely, I really enjoyed it. Very nice and inspirational card. With best wishes from sunny Thailand.

    ReplyDelete