Sunday, May 29, 2011

A Big Robot "Hello"

Hi Blogger Buddies!!
If you are looking for the Grillin & Chillin Bug Hop you can click here.

I have been busy taking advantage of the beautiful weekend we have been blessed with but in between working outside in the garden, taking care of the chickens and playing Lego with the boys I did get some more crafting in.

I made this robot card with 2 challenges in mind.
Flaunt it Fridays: #25 Robotz Anything Goes
&
Throwback Thursday- Green and Yellow

The robot is from guess what cart?!?! Robotz of course and it is one of those super cute carts but just seems to be forgotten about.
He is cut at 4" and accented with my white gel pen and some google eyes.
I used My Creative Time stamps for the sentiment-- This and That--which I actually just won from Emma.
These are such great stamps and they are on my list to order some more of her stamps.
All the paper for this A2 card is from my scrap pile.
I tied some green and brown twine around the side and ta-da I had my card.
Hope you like my card.
Make sure you come back tomorrow when I post my first Paper Playtime DT card! And I will announce the winner for my blog candy from the Grillin' and Chillin' Bug Hop.

Have a great night and see you all tomorrow!

9 comments:

  1. Cute robot, Jessica! Good luck in the challenge:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute robot Jessica! Great sentiment!Thanks for playing with us at Flaunt It Fridays!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your card!!! The sentiment is great!!
    Love that you used googly eyes, too! Thank you for 'flaunting' your stuff with us at Flaunt It Fridays!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Good luck with the challenge.
    Victoria:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love it!
    Thanks for joining our last challenge at Flaunt it Fridays!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Jessica!!! I LOVE that you put the sentiment in the little belly, awesome!! I'm glad you are enjoying your weekend, the weather by me has been gorgeous too! Thank you for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jessica,WOW this card is too cute!And that robot is soo COOL and I love the great papers and colors,Super job my friend!:)

    ReplyDelete