Thursday, May 19, 2011

Create a Critter #41--Turtle -- Hidden Message Card

 Back for post #3 of the day.
This has got to be my favorite card I have done so far with this Create a Critter Series
First of all the turtle is so cute..right
Secondly I made a card style I have never tried..a hidden message card. I had never even heard of this before this also.
This card has all plain paper....no pattern paper
Everything is from the create a critter cart, the page with the turtle
Only added thing to this card is my white gel pen and a black pen

So your basic gate fold card right?
Looks like it..
But look there is a hidden message page. How cool is that?
I really loved making this card and will come back to this again!
I am entering this over at
Card Cupids -Challenge #25--No pattern paper

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jessica and congrats on the win for this challenge with Card Cupids. I really like the secret pages!
    Smilez,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv that you did a great job, luv the colours.
    Don't forget to enter it in our talent search this week at,
    http://www.passionatelyartistic.com/2011/07/weekly-talent-search-with-linking-party.html

    Maggie
    http://passionately artistic.com

    ReplyDelete