Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Create a Critter #45---Busy as a Bee

Hi Bloggers!
I have been busy...as a bee...hehehe crafting today.
I have a bunch of upcoming projects due that I am trying to get a jump on.
Also trying to catch up with the Create a Critter series over at Love that Bug.
Today's card is the bee, bee hive and tree from the cartridge.
Another very simple card and easy to put together.

Hope you like my card.
Now off to get the kiddo's.
We are playing ball tonight!! The first game in weeks. With all the rain we have been having the fields have been too wet to play.
See you all later :)

3 comments:

  1. Super Cute Card Jessica. This inside is as cute as the outside. I like the colors a lot too.
    The busy bees are just adorable.
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica
    Super cute card, thanks for playing along
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw where you won over at Card Cupids. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete