Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Winner of Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop

Good Morning Everyone!
I have the winner of the Grillin' & Chillin' Bug Hop.
Using Random.org the lucky winner is #27~~ Charlotte!

True Random Number Generator
 
27

This is what Charlotte commented:
Jessica, I am in love with your caddy! This is one of the cutest things I have seen. That grill with the handing utensils is adorable. I just love it!!! And your card is too cute too. I just always love your projects and these are no exception. This is just a great blog hop!!!

Congrats Charlotte!! You have 1 week to contact me at eschfamily@yahoo.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica:

    Congrats.... you are the winner of my Memorial Day Blog hop candy. Please come by my blog and email me your address so that I can mail you your stamp set.

    Happy Crafting!
    Sandy
    http://thecraftycreationspot.blogspot.com/

    And congratulations on your winner "Charlotte"! =)

    ReplyDelete