Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Card- Same Paper- 2 Cards

Good Morning Blogging buddies!!
I have 2 cards to share with you today. Both are the same papers, but with different sentiments, ribbon and sizes.
I have a habit of making a card, using only part of the paper and throwing the rest in my scrap container. This time I thought since Mother's Day is nearing I could pop out at least 2 cards with my paper and be that much closer to having my stack of Mother's Day cards completed :)
The first card is 5 x 6 1/2 and the second card is 5 x 5. The flowers are from Create a Critter..one cut at 4.5" and the other cut at 4".
The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is from a stamp set by Ditto -Studio G-Best Mom.
I inked around the cuts and the paper and my cards are done.
The paper is from DCVW-and the Flower was cut using coredination paper in Sassy, April Lovely, and Apple Martini.
I have enough paper left to make one more card...I just love when nothing goes to waste :)

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut- Challenge Me Monday #57-Mom's the Word
My Sheri Crafts- Challenge #55-Mother's Day
Card Cupids Blog- Mother's day

Thanks for stopping by...catch you all tomorrow

12 comments:

  1. these are adorable! I do the same with mother's day cards, multiples of the same theme, because I have several to send out.

    tfs

    www.tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica!
    Love these two cards. What DCWV stack is that pretty paper from? Oh yea, and by the way, you & I need to go to Disney together. The Rockin' Rollercoaster is my fav. too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Jessica. Love them both; love the tulip. I had no idea that was on Create a Critter. I'm definitely looking for that! TFS.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! The paper you've used is fantastic and just perfect with this card. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your cards. Very pretty.
    Thanks for playing at FCCB.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Just different enough but still using papers efficiently. Love it! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cards are soo pretty! Great job like always,I love the colours and the beautiful paper!Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very happy card! I LOVE IT! Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These cards turned out beautiful! I love how you used the same cuts and papers but changed the bows and stamps. I LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very Cute. Great spring colours perfect for Mom!
    Thanks for playing along at Card Cupids.
    Hugs. Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just love that flower, and the colors are so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete