Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another Twisted Easel Card~~ Happy Father's Day w/Bugaboo stamp

Hi Everyone!

I really LOVED making the twisted easel card yesterday that I wanted to make another. This one is alot simpler than yesterday's but just as cute...I think!

The image is from Bugaboo Stamps. I have so say they have some of the cutest digis!

I was asked to make a Father's Day card for a good friend. He is a HUGE baseball fan and has 2 boys so this image was perfect.

The image is colored with my copics and the stamp is from Studio G.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug Challenge -Bright Colors
Claudia & Company- Fancy Folds

Thanks for stopping by!

Charlotte- you are the winner of my blog candy from the Grillin' & Chillin Bug hop!

10 comments:

  1. I am so ready to try making one of these cards. I may be emailing you for help. Congrats to Charlotte.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! Georgiana
    I want to make one. Love your card Jessica and your characters are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so I'm a little slow. I have this stamp too & until I saw yours I could not figure out what the big circle was in front of the middle boy. A ball? No, a bubblegum bubble, duh. Thanks for setting me straight. Lovin' all these cute, cute cards you're turning out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica!
    I just wanted you to know that You are my Memorial Day Blog Hop Winner!! I see that you gave the twisted easel Card A try and you did a very awesome job, i might add!! If you could e-mail me your Home Address I will get your Prize out to you, and Congrats!!

    http://ibecircled.blogspot.com
    ilovetonkinese2 at hotmail dot com
    Rexann♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, this is SOOO cute. I've never seen a twisted easel card before...it's AWESOME! I'm sure the dad who gets this is going to LOVE it. Thanks so much for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge. I hope you'll join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the fold and the colours. Thank you so much in joining in with our BRIGHT COLOUR challenge at Catch The Bug, the Bugaboo challenge blog.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fun fun fun card and fold, thanks for playing with Claudia and Company! Joy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cute, great job on the challenge and I love the twisted card. Thanks for playing at the Bug this week.

    ReplyDelete