Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy Birthday--Using Stella--Bugaboo Stamps


Good afternoon Bloggers!!
I have been very busy working in my crafty area, but getting none of my scheduled projects done :(
I am having a crafty DT block..I know what I want to do yet it is not working the way I want it to so instead I am doing some challenges
This is one of my new purchases I made over at Bugaboo Stamps. Stella is a rip and I love all of her digis and sentiments.
She is colored with my copics. A very simple card... with some inking around the edges and some scrap ribbon.

Stella will be entered into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug-Polka Dots and Stripes
Whimsical Wednesday-Back to Basics

14 comments:

  1. She looks like I feel...old. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW this such a FUN card!TOO CUTE :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to cute!! Love the coloring, great job!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another amazing card. She is really cute and fun. I can't believe how awesome your coloring is. Don't you just love love your copics??? I know I do. Great job getting back to basics Jess. Thanks for joining us this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jess, I have an award for you over on my blog, so come on over and get it!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it...great coloring job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love Stella and her sentiment! Great job and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jess, this is just too cute for words. This is a fun & fab card. Great job.
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jess,
    Stella is just to darn CUTE! I love the papers and your coloring! I am sure you DT block will end soon... you always have such AMAZING projects! How fun to join us this week..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Stella card! love the paper! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute and funny card... .really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jess I am sure your mojo will return! You are such a talented lady! Stella is a crack up and I love this card :-)

    www.misspinkcricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete