Tuesday, May 10, 2011

You're a real Fun-gi

Hi Blogger friends!
I have been so busy today...cleaning and sorting through the mass amount of stuff in my craft area. I have not cleaned it really well in a long time and it was much overdue!
I have gotten so much done...organized all my designer papers by brand, organized all my embellishments into their RIGHT containers :)
Put all my scrap pattern paper in one container and scrap colored paper in another container.
Cleaned up all my ribbon...I really need a ribbon carousel (hint, hint Chris..if you are reading this)
As well as made a list of upcoming projects and blog hops that I am participating in. I have lots of work to do :)
The good news with all of this is I found lots I didn't know I had, forget where they were and TONS of extras for some giveaways :)
In between all of that I made a cute male card. During my recent trip to the stamp store I found this really cute unity stamp with the "You're a real fun-gi" sentiment and a cute mushroom stamp.
I used the sentiment and will save the stamp for another project because I wanted to use an action wobble. I cut the mushroom from Simply Charmed at 3.5", the shadow at 3.75" and the matching layer at 3.5". Using my gypsy I removed the cut face and added the super cute face from PKS.  You can't see in the picture but the mushroom wobbles and I am just in love with how cute this came out! The card is pretty simple which I like and the wobble just makes it! I hope you agree :)
Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see my new DT project over at Whimsical Wednesday. I can't wait to share it!
Hope you all have a GREAT rest of your day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is just adorable!! Love that you used an action wobble. The sentiment is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Bet it feels good to be organized again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute!!! Every time I see a fat mushroom like that I want to go play the old school Super Mario Brothers 3... oh no... my nerdity is showing. *LOL* What a great card!

    ReplyDelete