Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Sneak Peak at Bugbites New Stamp Set~ Mistletoe

Morning Everyone!
I am so super excited to share this adorable stamp set preview with you for Barb over at Bugbites
She has done an amazing job with this set and I know you will all LOVE this set....I know I do :)

I have made a few cards using this set and I will share them over the course of the next few days...leading up to the release of Barb's 2 new sets this week.
Here is my first card using the Mistletoe Stamp Set

I made another shaker card! They are so much fun to make and I love the extra detail it adds to my card.
The stamped image is from Peachy Keen Stamps PK~M17 "Snow Much Love"
I colored the image with my copics,
C5,C10
E47
YR14
R39
For the shaker I used seed beads in clear and a baby blue. (my kids had a blast shaking this card)
The paper is baby blue and white card stock which I embossed with my cuttlebug snowflake folder.
I have an adorable mini snowflake punch that I punched out 3 snowflakes and used my irock to add some bling to the centers.
The sentiment is the cutest isn't it!?!?!
I knew when I saw it exactly what I wanted to do with it :)
I love how this all came together and love the fonts Barb used for this set.

I hope you enjoyed my card and will hop over to Bugbites to see the other designers sneak peak project.
Thanks for stopping by and I will have another preview on Tuesday.





7 comments:

  1. This is amazing! I need to make a shaker card!

    Patti Ross
    rossfam@wildblue.net
    www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! I love the shaker style of card and it looks great! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sweet! Love the snowman and the shaker idea. Great job!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shaker card! Love the embossing and the snowman is just adorable. Great Christmas card!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Jessica! I am really looking forward to seeing your other creations!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love that snowman. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Jessica, saw both of your posts for today and they both are fantastic but this cute little snowman with all the snow is super fantastic. P.S.>Thanks for letting me know about the shaker kit.

    ReplyDelete