Saturday, September 3, 2011

Still Time to Join This to That Challenge over at Cher's Studio

Hey everyone!
I just want to remind you that you still have time to enter your Halloween LO over at

Just a recap of my project using Cher's new set~ Halloween Town

The Challenge ends on September 6th at 11:59 and right now NO ONE has linked up so the chances of winning this file is really good :)

Want to see the whole file?!?!

Adorable right!!
So get crafting and make that Halloween LO
Then hop over to Cher's Studio and link up!

Hope to see all your projects over there!!



4 comments:

  1. Oh m'gosh, so stinking cute! Love the swirly font of the title. I'm not an svg user, but I'm sure they will find the challenge and play along. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my your layout is sooo AWESOME!GREAT job with all the details,LOVE IT!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Jess. I love the font of the title, and the pumpkins are so cute!

    ReplyDelete