Monday, September 26, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge~ Halloween

Good Morning Everyone!
If you are looking for my Craft Your Passion post, click here or scroll down :)

I have some news to share with you all......
 Paper Playtime's DIGI MONDAY has MOVED to a NEW Location!
You can now play along with Digi Mondays on the last Monday of the month, over at 

And she has renamed it
THE QUEEN'S ROYAL DIGI CHALLENGE!

This weeks challenge #56 is Halloween~anything Halloween but it must have an image that is either stamped or digital.

For my project I made a cute little gift bag and matching 3x3 card.
The gift bag is a file from The Cutting Cafe~
The paper is K & Company Spook tacular paper pad
I filled my treat bag with yummy Hershey bars....yup they are now gone...I ate them while crafting :)
I used My Creative Times Scalloped  and circle die for the tag as well as the All Around Halloween stamp set.
The tag is attached with Trendy Twine in Orange Licorice.

My mini card is the back side of the paper used for the bag.
I cut a pumpkin out and added some stickles to the outside and attached it with homemade foam dots.
I also used Fiskars Halloween Night Stamps for the candy corn border and for the Trick or Treat Sentiment

Yummy Halloween treats!
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you head over to Paper Playtime and check out the other DT's projects and to link up!
This weeks prize is some Action Wobbles donated by
The Scrapbooking Queen! Challenge is open till October 1!

Thanks for stopping by and see you all later :)