Monday, September 12, 2011

Paper Playtime Challenge Time!~ Make an Easel Card

Morning Everyone!
If you are looking for my Craft Your Passion Challenge #75 post please click here

It is time for another Paper Playtime Challenge!
This weeks challenge was to make an Easel Card.

I love making Twisted Easel Cards and for todays card I made a Halloween Twisted Easel
I used all my images from The Digi Bistro's ~ Halloween Town


The paper is from Echo Park~Trick or Treat
The Sentiments are My Creative Time's ~ All Around Halloween

I also used PK stamps for the pumpkin faces.

So now that you have seen my card~hop over to Paper Playtime and watch the special video tutorial done by Mary from Cardz TV and see what the other DT members have created.
Then make an easel card to link up to win :)

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!


10 comments:

  1. What a fun and spooky Halloween card- I love the twisted easel style! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Especially like the scene you created & the PK faces. Have made a regular easel card but not a twisted easel. Will have to ck out how to do.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, this is totally adorable! I love the way this turned out! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous!!! TFS
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well now I want to make a twisted easel card! Fabulous!!
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Jessica..this is so cute. Absoluteky LOVE the paper. It is such a great halloween card:) Great job again my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jessica, you've got a whole spooky town scene on one card...LOVE IT! I've never heard of a twisted easel card. Looks very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is just so great. I like the uniqueness of the easel card and all your elements.
    It is bootifully spooky!

    ReplyDelete