Monday, September 12, 2011

It's Time For Another Craft Your Passion Challenge #75

Good Morning Everyone!
Thanks for stopping by for another Craft Your Passion Challenge and for my second project as a Craft Your Passion Guest Designer.
This weeks challenge is:
The "F" Word
No not that....anything crafty that begins with the letter "F"~ flowers, felt, feathers, folds, flower soft...you get the picture right?

This is what I came up with~
The DT was provided with some image choices and I chose this image from Kenny K~ Queen's Cutie.
I colored her with my copics in the following colors


I took her and photo copied my colored image then ran the image though my Tim Holtz FilmStrip Frame Die.
The negatives are what I used to fill in the Filmstrip I cut out in black cardstock.

I used my gypsy and made a "bench" using my George and Basic Shapes Cartridge...a rectangle and two x's welded together.
My colored image was placed on the bench ontop of the filmstrip.

The Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper~Pinka~licious and the frame is My Creative Time's Curly Label.

I also added FIVE gems...
used
FIVE colors
and
the FILMSTRIP.

I hope you enjoyed my project and will hop over to see what the other DT members have created.
Then make your own "F" project and link it up over at Craft Your Passion.
There are prizes to be won and you can win if you don't enter :)

Thanks for stopping by and see you all later :)


No comments:

Post a Comment