Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Merry Merry Merry Christmas w/Ava Chrismas Mistletoe Fairy~~ Chistmas Challenge Card

Another post for me today....that is 3!

For my Bugbites sneak click here
For The Digi Bistro This to That Challenge click here

I am on a roll and wanted to share this card with you today because I am pretty proud of it!
I so love the way it turned out that I am thinking of making another so I can keep one :) I am hoping that I have enough scraps to do that!!

I am already trying to get a jump start on my chrismas cards and since I usually send out anywhere between 60-100 I have my work cut out for me. I think I have 15 done so far....almost a quarter of the way there! Good thing I have 2 months to work on them :)

This card was put together originally for The Paper Players and  during my blog hopping I found several more challenges that this card fit.

Oh so here are at the details:
I used the sketch from The Paper Players
and paper from my stash....The paper was from My Mind's Eye Oh Christmas Tree Paper Pack.
The card is an A2 size on Kraft Cardstock matted with maroon cardstock and my pattern paper.
I attached brown seam binding in ribbons to each of my 3 panels.
All the cardstock was inked with Coffee Bean Pigment ink
My image is from Bugaboo Stamps~ Ava Chrismas Mistletoe Fairy
and I colored her with my copics.
For some fairy sparkle I added some stickles in Lime Green
The sentiment is from Bugbites~ All Year Round Stamp Set

So there you have it...what I think of as my super cute Christmas card...

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Totally Stampalicious~It's Got Wings
Celebrate The Occasion~#32 Include Ribbon
Paper Sundae's~ #88 Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time~ #81 Favorites (anyone who follows me knows that
Bugaboo Stamps are my favorite)
Love To Crop~ Let's Scrap It!
My Craft Spot~ Monday Challenge #26 Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow :)

21 comments:

  1. A cute card !
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Favorites' challenge.. Good Luck !! Hope to see you back next week :O)
    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just adorable, love all the detail you have added and the ribbon is perfect,thanks for joining CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love this card...great job.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute your little digi is adorable you did a great job coloring her. Triple bonus points for ribbon X3 I love this card.
    Thanks for joining us at CTO this week
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well this is sad, I had to scroll down several posts (7 cards) to "catch up". I'm getting really lax &/or you're becoming a card making wizard. They were all great. You know I love Ava, and I really loved the Mistletoe Magic (I think that's what it was called)card. Good luck with all your challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for playing with us at CTO!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are so happy you liked the sketch! Such a pretty card!! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet! Such a great sketch! Love the ribbon technique you used on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card love that sweet image thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love this! Thank you for joining us at CTO!

    Trell - DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jessica, this card is fabulous! Love how you used the ribbon - a fun and unique way! The image is just super sweet! Thanks so much for celebrating with us this week at CTO!

    Hugs,
    Tracey - CTO DT member
    www.trailoftreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the rich brown with your adorable image, all your details are wonderful! Thanks for joining us this week @ CTO, hope to see you again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG!!! Cutest thing ever! Love those darling little bows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so sweet! I love the wonderful way you've used ribbon!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awwww...she is ADORABLE! Thanks for joining us at Totally Stampalicious this week, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card. I love that paper and using up scraps is so much fun.
    Thanks for joining us at LTC.
    Hugs
    Brenda
    I would be honored if you came to see my blog here

    ReplyDelete
  18. Darling card and image!
    Love that each panel has ribbon tied around it!
    Thanks for joining us at CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great design, colors and ribbon. Just a great card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, Jessica, this is FABULOUS!! I love, love, LOVE that image (can you add me to your Christmas Card list, pleeeeeease??? hee hee)... Great design, and I love the pop of blue!! :)

    Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Love To Crop! and Celebrate The Occasion!! :)

    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete