Monday, September 5, 2011

D2D~ September Freebie~~ Halloween Tag

Hi everyone!

If you are looking for my Craft Your Passion Guest Design Post click here.

I have another project to share with you today.
I received my D2D image Falloween cat and I decided to make a tag using the image
Here it is :)
I wasn't too sure when I started putting it all together that I was loving it but that has changed.
I love the way it came out!!
The image is this weeks freebie over at D2D. If you complete this weeks challenge next week the image will be emailed to you. It goes on this way every week as long as you link up your project.

The tag was cut from a new file from The Digi Bistro that Cher will be putting out in her store really soon.
The paper is from Making Memories~Toil & Trouble
I used Fiskars Halloween Night stamp and heat embossed the sentiment and spider
The ribbon is from my stash and in order to be able to enter this over at Icopic I added stickles to the edge of the tag and on the cat.

And these are the copic colors I used to color the image.

I just love this time of year with the Fall, back to school and Halloween right around the corner.
Now I just have to get a jump start on my Christmas cards.
That's for November right ?!?!

Well thanks for stopping by!
Have a great night!!

10 comments:

  1. OM-Gosh! It's the cutest tag and such an adorable image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable tag!
    Thanks for playing along with the iCopic challenge! :)
    -Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a good job on this. It turned out great! I haven't been too inspired to do any with mine yet but I'm feeling a little more motivated, (besides, I don't want to miss out on this week's stamp, now do I?) Thanks for the motivation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute tag! It turned out just adorable!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute tag and I love the black stickles around the edges!! Thanks for joining us this week at icopic : )
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute tag! Love this image- you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This tag is CUTE to!That image is soo SWEET and great coloring!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww what an adorable image. Love your coloring. I love the shape of this tag too! I think you did an awesome job with it.

    ReplyDelete