Friday, September 9, 2011

I "Woof" You

Hi Everyone!!
I have a super cute tag to share with you that I made to enter into a few challenges.

I made this tag using 2 files from The Digi Bistro

&
Tag It~ #3 tag

The paper used is Cloud 9~Dig Chitchat. I love Cloud 9 paper...especially because it has coordinating paper on the back :)  I seem to have a hard time picking papers that work together and Cloud 9 takes the guesswork out for me!!

The stamped sentiment is from Mr. Cricut Crazy~ Razzel set

I am entering this into the following challenges:
The Paper Variety~favorite paper crafts company
Tacky Tuesday~Dog Cut w/Woof or Ruff
Crafty Creations Challenge #135~ Anything but a Square


9 comments:

  1. Cute tag! TFS!
    http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and how appropriate since you won the new puppy face set at PK, you lucky dog! I wanted to win that set, dog gone it. Sorry...couldn't help myself. Seriously, Congratulations! I did want to stop by and say Hi and thanks for the sweet comment you left. I will hopefully be back in action after next weekend. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Love the sentiment! Love the inking and stitching.
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is soooo cute...thanks for helping celebrate our birthday at TPV

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica your tag is fabulous! I also love the stitching you put around the dog house! I call that little dog you chose, Piper! Although my puppy is all white this one reminds me of her! Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this cute little tag Jessica :) Those cloud-9 papers are great.
    Thanks for joining in the celebrations at TPV :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, I woof this tag! Hehe. It's so adorable! The white doodling looks great and I just LOVE that sweet little pup! I love the paw print, too.. such a sweet element. Naturally he wanted to personalize his own space. ;) Gorgeous ribbon and background paper, too! Beautiful! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute!!!! I love love it!

    ReplyDelete