Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Birthday w/ Paper Smooches

Morning Everyone!

I hope you are all having a great weekend!
This is it...the last few days before my kiddo's go back to school and we are trying to get all the last minute preparations in order, labeling supplies~packing bags and picking out the outfits!

My boys have had quite a few birthday parties these last few weeks and yesterday was the last of the summer.
I made this super easy and very simple card for the birthday boy.

I used a freebie digi from Paper Smooches and printed and colored the cupcake with my copics.
I added some stickles to the top and a red candi for the cherry.
I cut the entire image out and attached to an A2 size card.
Stamped my sentiment underneath and I was done.

(Sorry about the BAD picture....I have yet to figure out how to photo good!)

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Birthday Sundaes~ birthday sentiment
The Paper Players~ #62 birthdays

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!

12 comments:

  1. Your card is very cute. I love the Stickle frosting. Good luck with the challenges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple works perfectly for this card! It lets all that sparkle take center stage. Clever to use the red candi for the cherry. Super cute. Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stickles and how you used a candi for the cherry. I ordered mine ages ago and am still waiting for them to get here..urgh. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, love the sparkly cupcake :) Thank you for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It may be simple but it is really cute! Love the stickles and red candi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! The stickles are the perfect touch! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Jessica! You just can't go wrong with a cupcake card, I tell ya! The stickles were a great adition, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card Jessica! Cupcakes arealways in style and even more so when all blinged out! Love the clean layout. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute as can be--simple, easy yet really sweet! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the clean look with the splash of sparkles. Great card for anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how crisp this card looks. What a great idea to add stickles to the frosting. It looks great. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete