Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Milk Carton Gift w/ Bugaboo Digi and D2D Fall Mini Card

Hi everyone!
I have two projects to share today and hopefully will be posting again later with another project I am working on.

First is this super adorable Milk Carton gift~ A Just Because that can be filled with anything.

The Milk Carton is a file from The Cutting Cafe.
Not too long ago Regina had a special on her Milk Cartons~ I purchased a bunch and LOVE these easy gift containers.
The Paper is from DCWV~ The Playtime Stack
The image is one of my favorites from Bugaboo Stamps~Deacon Swing.
I used the awesome tutorial from Melanie over at In Love With a Bug  and was able to print and cut the image out using SCAL. The scalloped frame was also cut with SCAL for a perfect fit.

Deacon was colored using these copics
and
the sentiment is from BugBites~ All Year Round
I cut my own tag and attached it with a sparkly brad to some green ribbon from my stash.

I can not wait to fill this and give it to someone ~ Just Because :)

I am entering this into:
Papercraft Star~ Anything Goes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My next card is a mini that I made using the image from D2D~ Autumn Harvest

It measures 3 x 3
I printed the image out and colored it with my copics

The DP is from Cloud 9 Seasonal Pad
and
The stamped sentiment is from My Craft Spot~ Happy Fall!

This is being entered into:
D2D~ Autumn Harvest Friday Image Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be back later with another card :)

11 comments:

  1. Great projects! TFS
    Tara
    tarashomemadehappiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Certainly makes me feel that fall is in the air. A welcome relief from the heat. Great Copic work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've been busy. Makes me feel terrible for sluffing. ;) But as you can see, I have a sweet treasure to nurture at the moment. So glad you stopped at my blog. Maybe I can convince your hubby that you NEED one too. I really think its more of a need than a want. LOL! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Total cuteness Jessica! I love the milkcarton and the image is just darling. Great coloring as well! LOVE it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica, these are both so cute! That milk carton is adorable!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. This turned out really nice. You did a good job with your copics

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card and love the milk carton! The sentiments are so cute also! TFS!
    Hugs,
    Angela
    http://angelascrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The milk carton with the stamp is so adorable! I love the little cutie with his pet on the swing! I am lovin' that you found my tutorial helpful too and thanks so much for providing the link! Your autumn card is beautifully made too! Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both adorable and you did a wonderful job coloring them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The carton is great. I love that cut. Th DP is really nice andthe mini autumn card is very pretty.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Jessica your little milk carton and mini albulm are so cute! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Papercraft Star!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete