Thursday, September 22, 2011

Belated Birthday Card w/ D2D Image

Good Morning Everyone!
I have my weekly D2D freebie I received last week for completing my project and wanted to get this card finished because tomorrow is a brand new image day :)
This weeks image was Happiness Blooms
and here is my card
I really love the way this card came together.
I colored the image with my copics and for the center could not decide on colors so instead I made my own rolled ribbon center.
It for sure gives the flower the extra texture I was looking for!
I added Creative Inspiration Paints to the petals in Light Purple and it gives it some beautiful sparkle.
I used eyelets up the side and ran my seam binding through that...again for some more texture.
The sentiment is computer generated and I know there is always a need for belated birthday cards.

I am entering this into the following challenges:
Birthday Sundaes~ Belated Birthday
D2D~ Friday's Free Image Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow :)

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the image and 3-D look to the flower! Thanks for playing at Birthday Sundaes this week :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won at DaisyLoveCreations. You need to go to the site to claim your candy.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the purple and how you used your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica,
    Your card turned out so pretty. I love the flower and the background, but I really like how you did the ribbon.
    Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the little details you've included in this card! Great image and colours too!
    Thanks for participating in this week's Birthday Sundaes challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty card. Love the colors! Your flower is terrific and love the seam binding edging. Very creative, Jess!--Pat

    ReplyDelete