Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Sneak Peak at BugBites New Stamp Set~ Mistletoe

Good Morning Everyone!

I am here again with another sneak peak look at BugBites new stamp set
Mistletoe
Barb has done an awesome job with this adorable Christmas stamp set, I just know you will all LOVE it!

I have 2 cards to share...
For this card I used the cut from Create a Critter and all paper from my stash.
The star is a paper punch that I found in the bottom of my punches...yippee for me :)
Isn't the sentiment perfect?!?!?

Here is my second card. Another simple design, this one using a cut file I found browsing the Internet.
I lightly inked the edges and used homemade foam dots to attach.
My favorite .....my white gel pen for some doodles and
another sentiment from Bugbite's Mistletoe set.

Please hop over to Barb's blog~ BugBites and see what the other guest designers have to share.
Then in a couple of days Barb will have the BIG reveal of both new sets!!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day :)

2 comments:

  1. These are so sweet! Love the tree!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! And yes the sentiments are absolutely perfect!--Pat

    ReplyDelete