Monday, September 26, 2011

Craft Your Passion Challenge #77~ Color Challenge

Good Morning Everyone!
Today is my last day as a Guest Designer over at Craft Your Passion :(
It has been an amazing month with so much inspiration and love from everyone over at
I am sad to leave but hope to be a Guest Designer again in the future :)

This weeks challenge is a color challenge!
The color combo is:
Green, White Black and Yellow

For this challenge I am using a beautiful digi image
"What are U thinking fairy"
My image was colored using copics and stickles were added to the wings for some sparkle
All the paper is from my stash...I am trying so very hard to use it all up :)
I matted the whole card on white cardstock, then black cardstock.
I couldn't think of a sentiment to use with this so any suggestions would be great!

I hope you like my card and will hop over to Craft Your Passion to see all the other DT's projects and to link up your own project.

Thanks again to everyone over at Craft Your Passion for a GREAT month!!




2 comments:

  1. THIS I SO SWEET I LOVE HOW YOU DID THE WINGS, but all of your coloring is very nice.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete