Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Teacher~First Day of School Treats

Hi everyone!
I have another project to share with you today!
But if you are looking for my This to That Challenge #4 with The Digi Bistro please click here.

Back to school time for my boys today and I wanted to make something little for them to take to their teachers :) ~ Nothing like a little kiss up right from the beginning right!?!?!
This is what I made for them....

I made Milk Cartons  using a file from The Cutting Cafe.
Not too long ago Regina had a special...all the milk cartons for one price...yup I jumped at the chance and purchased them all.
This is the plain one I cut out on paper from Me & My Big Idea's
The background frame is cut from Gypsy Wanderings at 2.6" and then stamped with SU Petite Patterns in Mellow Moss Ink
The apple is from Create a Critter, cut at 1.96" and stamped with PK~491 Everyday Character Faces
I did add some white gel pen to the faces and Creative Inspirations Paint in Winter Frost.
The tag was cut from The Digi Bistro's Tag It! SVG file at 2.5" and inked with Mellow Moss, painted with Winter Frost and stamped with Memento Ink~Afterthoughts sentiments from SU.
The whole this was put together with red line tape, filled with Hershey bars and tied up with Martha Stewart Fern Seam Binding.

Hope the teachers enjoy their treats :)

I am entering this into the following Challenges:
Fantabulous Cricut~Challenge Me Monday #76~ABC's/123's
Peachy Keen Challenge~Let's Face it Friday~ Back to School
Creative Inspirations Paints~Back to School
CCCC#30~Gypsy Wanderings

Thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow for another Whimsical Wednesday Challenge!

17 comments:

  1. These are so so cute!!! I'm sure the teachers were thrilled with their treats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Jessica these are just too cute! It's always a good way to start the year off. A litle kiss up..nothing wrong with that! Aaaw, I got to get moving on SVG cuts..I am so missing out! Hopefully, after vacation I can sit down and figure out which way I am going and what product to buy. Your such an enabler, LOL!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, this is so cute! As Sherrie said nothing wrong with a little kissin up... I made something for my boys teacher too :) Great job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this so much! It is adorable! I am so going to have to buy this milk carton it is fabulous! Great job girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jess, these are ADORABLE!!!! I absolutely LOVE these! SO so SO cute! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome set of milk cartons...I simply adore your projects..hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Project!! I love carton milk cuts!! I need more excuses to use it!!
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable! Love 'em!! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute are these two gifts...thanks for stopping by my blog for the blog hop..:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh goodness--these are so adorable. I need to learn more about the SVG cuts...yikes sooo many adorable things. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG, these are so darn cute. Their teachers are going to love them!! Tfs and have a great day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are adorable, the teachers will love them!
    Sabrina
    http://scrappinwithsabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are adorable! Thanks for entering my Give-Away!
    :) Janis
    Please visit my blog anytime @ PauseDreamEnjoy

    ReplyDelete
  15. great project! thanks for joining the PKS challenge

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMGosh! These are sooooo cute!

    Fabulous job and thanks for playing along with us at PKS LFIF challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. These milk cartons are adorable. Being a teacher for 33 years I think teachers deserve kisses everyday. :) Thanks for joining the FCCB challenge this week ABC's and 123's. You did a great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete