Friday, September 30, 2011

D2D Autumn Mums Card

Hi everyone!
I wanted to share a quick card I did for D2D Friday Image Challenge and for
Saturday's Challenge
The image is Autumn Mums that I colored with my copics.
I cut another image and colored it the same as the first and cut just the mums out so I could pop the image up.
The paper used is from Cloud 9 Seasonal Stack
Sentiment is from My Craft Spot~ Happy Fall
To give the pot some extra dimensions...I added crackle accents. I'm not sure if the picture really shows it but the pot looks so cool!
To enter this into Saturday's challenge~Die Cut Diva's my 2 die cuts are the image and the frame for the image.

Thanks for stopping by....sorry for the quick post.
See you all tomorrow :)



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful I love how this turned out.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica,
    This card is so pretty. I love the vibrancy of the colors, great job
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors on this! Great sentiment!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete