Saturday, September 3, 2011

Mini Monster Shape Card~ " Have a Fang-tastic night!"

Hi Everyone!

I am so super excited! I just received my Mini Monster's Cartridge that I won on Ebay. I have been waiting and bidding forever and finally got it!

So it came yesterday and I had to give it a try :)
Erika over at Crafty Sprouts is having a "Get in Shape" challenge~ make a shape card and this cart has tons of card features!

I went with the Vampire and cut him at 5".
I added googly eyes for a fun effect and some white gel pen for some extras.
I stamped the sentiment from My Creative Time~ All Around Halloween set.

I am so in love with this cart and can not wait to play some more with it!

Well that's all I have for you!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT holiday weekend!! 

13 comments:

  1. Super cute card Jess:) That cart is a lot fun to play with. Really cute images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo!!! that scared me -- That is such a cute card I love the 2 different size googly eyes.

    Hugs,
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Love those little fangs!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! This is just awesome!!! I so love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just too cute! I can't wait to start doing some of these! TFS!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!! I just got this cartridge and haven't used it yet! So many cutie things I can't decide what to do. Great job with the shaped card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is TERRIFIC!!!! Great use of Emma's stamp and this image!!!! Love it!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is adorable!! I love love the mini monsters cart especially this little guy!! Thank you for joining our Get in Shape challenge!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore this card. I LOVE halloween and I love the color purple. Great card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Crafty Sprouts good luck! ;)
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your vampire card is so adorable, love his big googly eyes! Congrats on getting this new cart, you're going to love it for Halloween and non Halloween stuff! Thanks for entering Crafty Sprouts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute vampire card! Good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute!! I love him!! I love how you used two different sized googly eyes too!! Thats great!!
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sprouts!! and good luck with the challenge 8)

    ReplyDelete