Sunday, September 25, 2011

Post #2 ~ Bugaboo Catch the Bug Color/Sketch Challenge

Morning Everyone!
This is post #2 for today :)
If you want to check out my shaker card featuring Bugbites new Stamp set~ Mistletoe click here.

This card I made for the new challenge over at Catch The Bug
For my card I used Christmas Brat Boy Stocking. He was one of the images I won not too long ago over at CADC. Isn't he just the cutest?!
The paper is K&Company Secret Santa Stack
Sentiment is My Creative Time~ All Around Christmas Set

Here is the inside of my card...I used the same pattern paper~ Secret Santa designer paper from K&Company and stamped the sentiment using Crafty Sprouts~Besties for Life set
These are the copics I used to color the image.
I also added stickles to the hat and stocking
White gel pen doodles to the frames
The matting for my image is a cut from The Digi Bistro~ Halloween Town
I also used the same frame for the inside of the card.
I just love this sentiment...I stamped it leaving enough room to write my holiday message :)

This is being entered into the following challenge:
Catch the Bug Challenge~ Sketch and/or Color (pink, green, black)
bug sketch 9-24
I used the sketch and the colors.

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!


6 comments:

  1. Adorable card, Jess. Cute image. I've looked back over the past week to catch up! You've done some great work, as usual! Thanks for always visiting my blog and commenting. You're a great blogging buddy!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, love the brat boy he is adorable.
    TFS!
    Cindy Lou

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! The boy is adorable and I love the background paper you used! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Jessica. Love the image so cute. Thanks for stopping by to comment on my Alice in wonderland folio. I love your idea for the school year album. :) hugs, Tami

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute Jessica! I love this image and what you did with it! Thanks for joining us in this weeks pink, black and green sketch challenge at Catch The Bug!

    Becky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great interpretation of the sketch. I like that paper you used too.
    TFS
    Paul
    http://www.craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete