Monday, September 19, 2011

Craft Your Passion Challenge #76~ Occupationals Hazards

Good Morning Everyone!
Hope you all had a great weekend!

It's time for another challenge over at Craft Your Passion.

This weeks challenge is Occupational Hazards #76
and the DT got the chance to work with images from
Dude Time Doodles/Bonibleaux Designs

Here is what I came up with
My image is Howie HotHotHot
I colored him with my copics and colored another image of his jacket, cut it out and layered it for alittle dimension.
I  added some glossy accents to his jacket for the shiny effect as well as on the water to give it the wet look.
I computer printed the sentiment....I had nothing in my stash of stamps that I felt worked with him and this was what I came up with~alittle corny I know :)
I also added some homemade skittles for alittle more extra.

I hope you will play along with us this week over at Craft Your Passion.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a GREAT day :)


8 comments:

  1. Oh he is just so cute with that winking eye!! Awesome card!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Love the image and sentiment :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just put a smile on my face!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love all the yellow! I've posted a link to your blog on the Dude Time Doodles Facebook page - be sure to check it out!

    Cleota
    DTD Dudette & Sponsor Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. You card is so "HOT". Love it!. Thanks for sharing your creativity at Pile ti On this week.

    ReplyDelete