Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Cutting Cafe~ Case It Tuesday Card and CYP Blog Candy Winner

Good Morning!

I wanted to share another Case It Tuesdays card with you that I did for The Cutting Cafe's weekly challenge

This weeks challenge was using the colors RED,ORANGE,BLACK and WHITE and
either
Copy and Selectively Edit
or
Copy and Share Everything

For My card I used the Monster Love Background and A Bunch of Monsters Sentiment.
I cut my monster from Mini Monsters at 2.5"
and added a googly eye :)
He was cut using the colors for this challenge
I did add the sentiment to the upper corner like the inspiration photo and attached some Trendy Twine in place of the ribbon.
I think this came out so adorable and I love using these files from The Cutting Cafe!

Now onto my winner from the Craft Your Passion Blog Hop
Using Random.org the lucky winner is:
#1~Jovan
Oh, these cards are just so ADORABLE!

Thanks so much Jovan....please email me at
eschfamily@yahoo.com with your address and I will get your stamps right out to you :)

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all later!!

Also adding this to:
Pile It On Challenge~ Fall

12 comments:

  1. OMG OMG this came out super adorable. Thanks for playing along with the case it tuesdays. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jovan! Love you monster card Jessica! I am just lovin all these Halloween cards:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I won, YAY! I love this card. I have to go get that background now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! He's so stinkin' adorable! I guess you can call monsters adorable...right? Heehee! Thanks for playing along with CASE It Tuesday at The Cafe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hun!
    This is sooooo cute! And these files are totally perfect to
    use with the Monster files from the store! Love that!
    Well done!!!!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card, thks for playing with us at the cutting cafe! hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! I love monsters and that background is so fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super Cute Jessica:) Perfect background! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG... girl you need to submit this and your scarecrow cards (and even the firefighter) to Pile It On! challenge blog

    -- dalis
    PS. Just wanted to let you know that I run another challenge out Pile It On! Were we encourage people to do more than one challenge in your project. Pile It On! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cute monster.
    I guess you're too young to know the song about the one eyed, one horned flying purple people eater. It was a silly fun song that this card put me in mind of.
    thanks for playing along with us at PIO, I hope you keep joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute !!! I love the background paper for this ! Thank you for participating at CASE it Tuesdays at the Cafe !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, super cute and I love that paper! thanks for playing along with Case it Tuesdays and the Cafe! Bren

    ReplyDelete