Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Penny for Your Thoughts.....{TAWS}

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is my DT day over at
The Alley Way Stamps
and I have a card to share using the new release freebie stamp set for this month~
Change
Isn't this mini set adorable??? It can be your's free with a min.. purchase over at the store :)
I wanted to play along in a few challenges so using this week's Retro Sketch

I came up with this........
I am in love with playing with the newest trend right now...sequins and when I saw this adorable card on my friend Jennie's Blog, I scraplifted her sequins stitched in a glassine bag and used it for my card....Hope she doesn't mind :)
Along with the sequins I stamped a bunch of the adorable coins and popped those into the bag as well. I then sealed with bag with some machine stitching (surprise, surprise...right?)
and added some of Trendy Twine's new color Totally White 
Here is a close-up of the bag and that adorable piggy stamp :)
I stamped her on some Bazzill cardstock and then stamped her nose again so I could pop it up....Since there is lots of bling and sparkle I added some cotton candy stickles to her as well....How adorable is she...right????
The pattern paper is from the 6x6 paper pad~Lucky Charm from the Dear Lizzy collection/
Finally I stamped the sentiment from the set and added a die cut arrow from My Creative Time's~Stitched Mini Frame and Arrow Dies

So what do you think??
K time for my TAWS reminders......
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE

That is all I have for you today.
Thanks so very much for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:

All that Stickles~ Cotton Candy Linky Party
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Celebrations
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Sparkle, Bling, Ribbon
DL Art~ May Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp and Show~ Little Paper

32 comments:

  1. Too cute Jessica. Love the design, the cute piggie and the way you used the button. Thanks for sharing my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. so totally adorable.. love the piggie bank..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! your card is DARLING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! That is just so sweet! The piggy is adorable and your "change" is a fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO totally cute!! Love this and love all the details with the stitching. I will break out my seewing machine from the box one day!! Lord help the paper that day cause I don't know how to sew. I once tried to sew my pants while I had them on cause I ripped them on my bicycle chain (this goes back a ways!) and I sewed them to my sock. Well my sewing skills I know haven't changed!
    Love this!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jess, dheck your spam folder I left a comment here earlier from my pad--
    Any way super cute card-- Love that piggy I just got him/her

    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card, love the cute little pig and the sentiment is perfect. Love the touch of stitching and the Kraft backdrop is lovely. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this! that bag on the front is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! soooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So stinking cute. I just ordered my first stamp set from them and I cant wait to play with it! Thanks for the inspiration!!!

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super adorable card - love the little piggy and those sequins really add that lovely bit of sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable!! That little piggy is so sweet!! I love his sparkle!! The sequins look amazing!! What a fabulous card my friend - love, love it!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so Cute. Love that little piggy Have a great night my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahh!! Love your little piggy, it is way too cute , what a stamp set!! I have lots of sequins so I am going to have to get them out, I love what you did with yours.. so happy to be here! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so stinkin' adorable!!!!! Really love the stitched bag with the coins and sequins!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just way too adorable! Love the sweet pig!

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! I really wanted to put A LOT more LOVES, but didn't want to look too crazy!! LOL!! I can't even put into words how much I adore this card... it is PERFECT in every way!! Your details are amazing, and those sequins look fantastic!!!

    BTW.. to answer your question about the assembly of the Lori Whitlock frame, it was easier than I thought! My only suggestion would be, when you are gluing the strips around the outside of the frame, be sure you properly align the pointed part correctly and then glue that part first. :) (That should make sense when you are doing the project.) Have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that piggy pig is so cute! love the sequins in the bag trick!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this card!It's just so SUPER CUTE!
    Happy Wednesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness!! So creative and adorable, love :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. cuteness to the max girlfriend :) love the bag with sequins and "money" :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is so cute. I love all the little extras you put on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG! such a cute card and that piggy is so cute:) Love the sketch too:) Thanks for stopping by my friend and enjoy the rest of your evening!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is absolutely adorable. My son collects piggy banks and this made me think of him.

    Cheri
    www.djssundries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh WOW your little piggy it just TOO CUTE and great sentiment too!!!looks AWESOME my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super, super cute!! That little pig, I just LOVE it and the sequins, tooo cute!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  28. Between the pig and the sequins, this is one adorable card! Thanks for linking up with All That Stickles! Julie O, ATS DT member
    http://muddypawsinkyfingers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete