Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Don't Hate Me Cause I'm Beautiful.......NEW TT Color Release {TT & TAWS}{2nd Post}

Good Morning Everyone!!
(if you are looking for the 3GJ New Color Release Blog Hop please click HERE)

I have a double DT post to share today....
Trendy Twine and The Alley Way Stamps
Pretty exciting because Trendy Twine is releasing a new color today 
Twisted Gumball

and 
The Alley Way Stamps May release is now in the store!!!
Whoo Hoo double enabling for sure over here!!!

I have the honor, along with a few TT DT members to showcase this new color using some TAWS!!
So for my card I used the new release from 
The Alley Way Stamps~ Bird Brain

and came up with this CAS designs..... I wanted to be able to showcase both the new color of twine and the stamp without much overtaking my design.
LOL!! Isn't this birdy just too cute! I knew right when I saw him that he would look adorable with some pattern paper and a nice big bow around his neck
I took a close-up picture of him so you could see I added some dimension to the image. I stamped him a total of 4 times, once on the Brown Kraft Cardstock, 2 times on the pattern paper and then once on a piece of white cardstock. I cut all the pieces out and the popped the top layer up using some foam pop dots. Tied my Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine  in a bow and hot glued it to his neck. I wanted to add some more trendy twine so I tied 3 tight knots and cut them right to the knot parts. The only way I could figure that they would not un~knot was to hot glue them....very carefully and quickly to his head feathers.
Didn't he turn out cute????
To finish my card I stamped my sentiment, also from the Bird Brain stamp set and guess what.....ran it through my sewing machine for the border :)

So there you have it....Adorable stamps and a new Beautiful color of Trendy Twine....
The Twisted Gumball Trendy Twine can be found HERE
and the new release stamps from
The Alley Way Stamps can be found HERE
I hope you will check out BOTH stores! 

For more projects from the Trendy Twine DT using TAWS you can see our group post HERE and to see more projects from TAWS DT you can see lots of inspiration HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a GREAT hump day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy~ Outdoor Critters
Cupcake Inspirations~ #208

36 comments:

  1. LOL Omg this is too cute! love love love them stamp and the sentiment is to die for! :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as I was hopping for the 3GirlJam, I saw this and had to come back & comment! too funny, it made me LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, what a cute and funny card. Loving the chick. Still laughing here. TFS.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so suuuuper cuuuuute! thanks for joining us at cupcake inspirations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this card on FB this morning and it really made me giggle. Your work is always absolutely beautiful and this card is SUPER fun, Jessica!
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha!! I love him!! He is just too darn cute!! The paper you used is beautiful!! And oh my gosh, the sentiment is perfect!! Love, love this my friend!! It's fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL...Such a FUN sentiment!!Love it!!
    You are AWESOME!!!very BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jessica, I saw this on the Trendy Twine blog and it's so stinkin' cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooohhh...what a fun color combo! And, it's just perfect on your cute little bird! This card just makes me happy - so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck and I hope to see you back Sunday for a new challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. ABSOLUTELY the cutest card ever!! I love it love it love it! Jessica you are awesome!
    Deb C
    bugjuiced

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL, this is hilarious! love how you made the bird popped up and 3D. great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fun! Jessica, I am just giggling over that birdie! The sentiment couldn't be any more perfect for this card! Love it!
    Have a great day my friend! I will be on a trip for a wk but I will check in now and then when I can. If not, the later part of next wk I will be stopping by to check out all your amazing projects! Take care my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card, I love the way you stamp it to add dimension and that birds looks like me when I am hung over. LOL! To funny!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! such a cute card and I love the pink border, I love this card too cute:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love love love it - that bird is fab !!! Love how you made it 3D and great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bird is so cute, I love how you added all of the dimension to it! Fun colors too against the kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww I love the new color combo.. and super cute card..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ok, this is just tooooo cute! I totally {heart} pink and how yummy are the colors of that twine! Those are my favorite colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  20. He is PERFECT! Love his look and colors! (It is a male, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my gosh, he is awesome! Love his pink pattern feathers! Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
    PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card made me laugh! I think I am going to have to buy that twine!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow Jess awesome what a beautiful card-- the bird cracks me up but the twine is awesome!!!
    Have a great Thursday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm ma goodness. Great chuckle this card! I'm going to have ADD that set to my growing TAWS wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How FUN! It's so CUTE and that dimension is AWESOME!

    Have a SUPER evening my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. He's to cute for words Jessica!!! And... just brilliant the way you did the knots of twine on his top knot thingy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this colors my friend. They are just perfect for that image. Awesome Job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Too cute! I'm loving these new birdie stamps! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll join us again next week!
    {hugs}
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  29. SUPER SUPER CUTE card,I LOVE that sweet birdie!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. This bird is too cute, Jess. Love the pink, of course, and that twine is pretty yummy, too ;)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  31. this is soo cute, Jessica! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Too perfect, I love it. Great stamp and colors!

    ReplyDelete