Saturday, May 18, 2013

Toad-ally Awesome..............{Trendy Twine/ Little Scraps of Heaven Cross Promo}

Morning and welcome to a special 
Trendy Twine post!
Today a few of the Trendy Twine DT will be doing a cross promotion with
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and showcasing the 
Cotton Candy Trio of Trendy Twine.

For my card, I made another easel...
(kinda obsessed with these lately)
and used the adorable "Bring on the Rain" file and Sky Trendy Twine 
Here is my card.....
Didn't this turn out CUTE????? I love that froggy and pairing him up with some peachy keen goodness...well you can just see his personalty popping out!
Here he is a bit closer. I cut him out using all scraps from my stash along with papers from Echo Park~ Paradise Beach paper pad. After inking the edges of my cuts using Distress ink in Broken China, Peeled Paint and Antique Linen I stamped his face using PKS~ Happy Lil' Frog. I did add some Sky TT bows to his boots and then bordered my bracket card mat with the same Sky Trendy Twine and tied a triple bow at the side.
This twine was a perfect match to my color theme and added just the right amount of extra embellishments the front of the card needed.
Finally here is the inside of my card....I did end up cutting some raindrops and gluing them to the sentiment as well as the front of the card....just thought it needed something more. I also added glossy accents to them for the look of actual raindrops. The sentiment is from Joy's Life Stamps~ Punny Animals....so cute!

Supplies Used~
Trendy Twine~ Sky 
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Happy Lil' Frog (Cottage Cutz)
Joy's Life Stamps~Punny Animals
Echo Park Paradise Beach 6x6 paper pad
glossy accents, pop dots, distress ink, brads, flat back pearl

Well that is all I have for you today.....
I hope you like my card :)
Make sure to pop over to the Trendy Twine blog to see what the other girls created as well!!
And don't forget to check out these colors in the Trendy Twine Store!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT weekend!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linking this up over at the following challenges:
Peachy Keen Stamps~ Photo Inspiration
(I used the colors GREEN, YELLOW and BROWN as my inspiration)
Divas by Designs~ Shape it Up
DL ArtMay Linky Party
Simon Says Stamp and ShowLittle Paper


42 comments:

  1. Definitely a cute toad! Love his matching rainboots and hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGOSH this Easel card is the cutest ever!!! I am totally in love with your frog with those adorable booties and PK face... super fab job my friend!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute! That frog is just AWESOME and I love the easel card design! Thank for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGOODNESS.....this is TOO Stinkin CUTE!!the hat & boot look FABULOUS on the frog!!Love what you did with the twine...CLEVER my friend!!The touch of the glossy accents....FUN!!! Very Creative and FUN!! love stooping by to see what you create!!
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that is toadly awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is "toad-ally cool!" What a cute design and sentiment. You've done such a cute job of creating this wonderful little easel style card. Love the bakers twine around the die cut shape and the little bow. Your toad is darling! Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute easel card. That little toad is adorable. Awesome creation like always my friend. Thanks for always inspiring. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This has to be one of my fave from your cutest collections.. love that froggy so darn cute....

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a "toad-ally" awesome card!!! Great job as always :) Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so stinkin' cute Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hehe!! So adorable. Love the big eyes on that frog and his rain hat and boots lol!! Love, love, love this card.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Toadally adorable card Jess I love what you did with the twine and the coloring and the image is so stinkin' cute have a great weekend my friend.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is way too adorable! I love the design and why that twine is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Toad-ally" adorable card! Love all of the details you added and the way you used the twine! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. cuteness to the max girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jessica!!! It's fabulous!!! Love that frog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Freaking adorable! I love his tennies and hat!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh, how adorable is this??!! I love his boots and rain hat!! He is too stinkin' cute!! This definitely is toad-ally awesome my friend!! Love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, this is too cute. Love that frog with his fashionable hat and boots. He is so hip. Also, love the way you framed it with the twine.

    Thanks so much for taking the time to participate today.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Another Toad-ally AWESOME creation by a Toad-ally AWESOME artist. Love it. That frog is tooooo cute. LOVE it!!!!

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card bases at Silhouette Store :) Very cute Peachy Keen frog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is so adorable, I love it, I think I need to get that frog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my, so cute. Love the frog, twine, easel design. Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Toad-ally awesome!! I LOVE your sweet froggy! Those boots and hat are adorable and that face...totally makes me smile! Such a F*U*N card my friend! Your creations are AMAZING girl:) Keep them comin'
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Waaaaa!!! Jessica, this is so incredibly darling!! Your toad is so full of personality and I love the super shape of your easel card. Those tiny bows on the boots are just the perfect way to finish things off too!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my this is the cutest little thing EVER! I love that froggy and fab sentiment too
    Thanks for playing along at Diva's this week for our Shape Up challenge and good luck
    Hugs Laurie xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. OMG! This card is beyond cute! Totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Well this is just too stinkin' cute! LOVE! Thanks for playing along with us again at PeachyKeen!!!

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and the design is fab.
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Diva's by Design.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG Jessica,your card is TOO STINKIN' CUTE!AWESOME job with the challenge my friend,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. He's so fun!!! Love the water drops extending to the bottom of the easel card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Jessica ~ My LOVE for frogs got even bigger now! TOAD~ALLY ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete