Friday, May 3, 2013

Be Re~Inspired #27.....{TAWS}

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at
Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want

So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..


Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration.....

I used the new May freebie image and sentiment and based my card on this week's 
and came up with this.....
Such a fun birthday card right??
I designed, printed and cut this entire card using my cameo :)
I started with the adorable freebie bird and sentiment (found HERE) and then laid it out on my mat in the spots where I wanted them cut, I traced the bird and then filled him in with designer paper, rainbow circles (I used this one based on the photo inspiration) and printed him 2 additional times so I could pop his body up and then his wing up.
Once I had all my pieces cut I used black hemp twine from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique and tied just a simple knot. I wanted to add some sparkle and since sequins are so in right now I pulled out some in the rainbow colors and glued them randomly on the card.

Well that is all I have for you this morning!
Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE
Make sure to check out May's New Release stamps...they are AWESOME!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge~ Outdoor Critters


22 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica!!! Your card is so creative , I love the way you used the black hemp and love love love that little birdie!!!! The perfect Birthday card for sure! Big hugs and thank you for your touching comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB, FAB card Jessica - so fun - I LOVE it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make the funnest cards. Wait. Is funnest a word? Love it! Thank you for playing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Be sure to check out our Facebook Page to see if your project entry was highlighted and linked to your blog!
    PDE Challenge Page on Facebook
    :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here I sit thanks to you with a grin from ear to ear. I love the mornings when you have a post. I know it will always me for a better day. Fantastic design and loving that little chick.

    Have a fabulous Friday my friend.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...the paper and sequins rock!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Dalring!!!! Love the tiny dots of the bird echoed with the large dots of the background paper and the shiny sequins!!!!! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Colors you used. LOVE it especially the blings they are perfect. I hope you have a great day and Awesome Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just gorgeous, Jessica!! I love the beautiful colors!! That birdie could not be cuter!! And the sequins are such an awesome touch!! Fun and fabulous!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jessica super graphics. Have a great weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome!!! LOVE the pattern you used on that bird, so fun and unexpected!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun card and love the little sequins! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very BEAUTIFUL!!! Love your little bird.....CUTE!!
    Join us at Silhouette challenge.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so totally cute!!


    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so COOL.. i love how you paper pieced the bird.. looks awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is soooo fun, luv those papers...hope you have a fabby weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  16. Funkified birds! Too cute. Love your choice of paper

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm just back from vacation, happy to be catching up!

    This is so cute, love all the fun colors! Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is just so fun! Thank you so much for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas “Pun“ Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  19. omg love that birdie great great colors! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  20. AWESOME looking birthday card,GREAT colors!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! The polka dot paper is so awesome! I just love the colors and then the birdie....so CUTE Jessica! You thought of it all with the hemp and finishing touches with the sequins! So F*U*N!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete