Monday, May 27, 2013

Beep Beep.....Mean's Happy Birthday in Robot....... {TKJ, TAWS and Craft it Up Guest}

Good Morning, Happy Memorial Day!!
I hope you all are having a GREAT holiday weekend! I know we are! We have been at my in laws cottage on the lake all weekend, enjoying the family time and sun!

Anyways........Welcome to my PACKED blog today!
I have a ton going on in this post so get ready.....

Let's get this party going!!!

This week over at The Kraft Journal we are challenging you to
 "Use Any Sketch"
and the new linky party over at Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party is
Anything w/Ribbon
so for my card I used one of my favorite go to challenge blogs~ Seize the Birthday 
 for my card.
  Since it is also Sneak Day 1 of the new June release over at
 I added my sneak using the fun fun stamp set Bot Time and came up with this birthday card..... I hope you like it!!!
I started my card off with a Brown Kraft Cardstock base and added a mat of Bazzill  Navy card stock and designer paper from DoodleBug Deisgns~Boy's Only paper pad. Before adhering my mat  to my card base, I used some White Twill Tape and let some of the extra hang off the end....you know, just for a bit extra :)
I also added some screw brads (to match the sketch) and taped the whole mat down to my base. Next came the stamping of the fun image and sentiments. I used the new release stamp set from The Alley Way Stamps ~Bot Time, some memento tuxedo black ink and another matching sheet of designer paper. I left the image plain...cause I just LOVE this big guy and double stamped the "beep".
Since this is a birthday card I stamped another sentiment inside the card following the same layout as the front using several sets....
Bot Time, Alphabet Soup, and Wish BIG!
So fun isn't it????

Well there you have it.... I hope you have enjoyed my inspiration for all these fun challenges!!
To see more make sure you head on over to...
and

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT rest of the day!!!!

17 comments:

  1. love how you made your inside sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super cute! Love that robot. Thank you so much for being a guest designer for Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. Hope you will still enter other projects in our Ribbon or Twine Linky Party.

    Tara
    Craftin Desert Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you just wake up and this is what you come up with...
    LOVE to ALWAYS see what you create. Its AMAZING and plus you brighten up my mornings! I like the sketches that you use. I am going to playing more with them. Thanks for the inspiration.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, love the robot and the patterned paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. I love the papers, a great sketch, and love that robot!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, how absolutely adorable, Jessica!! I love everything about this!! That robot is so stinkin' cute and the sentiment is just fabulous!! What a fun card!! I hope you are having a wonderful Memorial Day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! Hey Jessica, I stopped by to say Hi and check out what I have been missing, and I got a crafting overload of AWESOMENESS!! I love it all!!! I miss being here, and I picked the best time to pop in!! Great work!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Hey Jessica, I stopped by to say Hi and check out what I have been missing, and I got a crafting overload of AWESOMENESS!! I love it all!!! I miss being here, and I picked the best time to pop in!! Great work!! Karen♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my this robot is awesome.. awesome fun card.. love those eyelets you added too..

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE!! Your robot is so stinken adorable! I love the not book page look and the sentiment is super cute! Great birthday card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. girlfriend this is super duper fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute, the robots awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is one darling robot and love the inside sentiment too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is super cute! I love all the elements. The notebook page and the screw brads! I have to find some of these!
    Hugs,
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm still laughing. Love this card. The robot is to funny and the papers are fabulous my friend.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete