Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Peachy Keen Goodness.......{Challenge Enteries}

Morning Everyone and happy Hump Day!!!
So much peachy goodness on the Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge blog as well as on the Peachy Keen Connection  that I wanted to play along with .....
So let's get right to all my challenge entries.....

Up first is the challenge for this week on the PKS Challenge Blog

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-18 :: 3-D Objects :: Flowers

and here is my project...
I made a 3d watering can that I purchased from the Silhouette store...
Hope you like it :)
This was such a fun and very easy file to put together! And I just LOVE how this turned out!!!

Supplies Used:
Peachy Keen Stamps~PK-641 Princess Faces
My Creative Time~ Bloom Where You are Planted
Ticket Die
Watering Can~ Silhouette Store
Trendy Twine~ Krazy for Kraft
Easy Breezy Paper~ The Paper Loft
Distress Ink
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next is Challenge #1 on the Peachy Keen Connection
Create the project of your choosing, but be sure to include flowers. It can be a stamped background, patterned paper, flower shapes, or actual flowers.

So for my project I made some magnets to give to my MIL for Mother's Day.
She can hang them on her camper fridge and share pictures of my boys with their friends and family when traveling.
(sorry about the poor picture...hard to take pictures of magents, especially on a magnetic sheet)
Supplies Used:
Peachy Keen Stamps~PK-531 Simple Salies Face Assortment
My Creative Time~Just Simple Live (Frame Die)
Magnets
White gel pen, chalk
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And now for Challenge #2
Create any kind of card you like, but it needs to be a shaped card!!
I used the Worm in Apple file from Miss Kate Cuttables and made my own mini 3x3 shaped cards. I am just over the top in love with how these cuties turned out!!
These will be attached to come chocolate covered popcorn and given to my son's 3 teachers as well as the school principal :)
After cutting all the pieces out I stamped the worm's face with PK~531 Simple Sallies, added some white gel pen and chalk as well as some glossy accents to his glasses.
The sentiment is from My Creative Time~My Teacher Rocks, and inside I stamped "teacher" on 3 and principal on the other.
~ I am also entering this set in My Creative Time's~ Designer Challenge

Well that is all I have for you today!
I hope you have enjoyed ALL my PKS projects!
I had so much fun designing them all!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!!

27 comments:

  1. Awww these are super cute my friend. LOVE their adorable little faces. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously too early in the morning I wasn't paying attention, lol. Love the flower can, so pretty. My fave is the magnet frames, my favorite color and it looks absolutely perfect. At least this will make the front of anyone's refrigerator look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fabulous projects Jessica!!!
    lovin' that 3D watering can!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Jessica everything is great!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those cute apple cards, fabulous! Thanks for playing along with us again at My Creative Time! Love and Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of these are really fun, but I especially love that watering can :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY MOLY talk about cuteness overload here! I LOVE the watering can, it is AWESOME. The little magnet frames are SO cute. I just love those petal die flowers with a Peachy Face in the middle. And I'm totally dying over your darling shaped cards. Not only are they so stinkin' ADORABLE but you combined my Peachy Challenge with my My Creative Time challenge and did so BEAUTIFULLY! Way to be. Thanks for joining in all the fun PKS Challenges and thanks for joining in my Designer challenge over at My Creative Time too! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the watering can, Jessica...wait.. the Frames are awesome... no WAIT... the teacher cards are adorable too.. yeah, love everything! The shapes and stamps are so fun!! TFS
    ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh, all of your projects are just fabulous, Jessica!! The apple cards are so fun...the shape is awesome!! The flower magnets are so creative and adorable!! And wow, the watering can is just gorgeous!! I love the shape, the paper, the sweet image...everything!! It's amazing my friend!! Everything you made is amazing!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica! Oh this is adorable! I'm in total awe of your 3-D projects, they are all so beautiful. Have a wonderful day!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!They are ALL Fabulous & Fun!!you ROCK my friend!!!
    LOVE your creativity...FUN!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 WINNERS here my friend. You have been a busy lady. My fav would have to be the cards. Those worms are just too cute.
    Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you really are amazing with shaped cards, gift bags..etc.. love them all..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness...you have been a crafty lady! Everything looks fabulous (as always). The watering can is just darling - love the sweet little girl on there. And, the picture frame magnets are adorable! I love the pretty purples you used to make your flowers. And, last, but not least, those cute little apple cards are sweet as can be - great projects my friend! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge this week at Peachy Keen Stamps and thanks for sharing all of your wonderful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All your projects are fabulous:) I love them all!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects! Your watering can is so cute! Great work! Thanks for joining us in this week's PK stamp challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your projects are beautiful! Glad to hear the watering can file is good, I will have to get that one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. All (3)are super duper cute... love everyone of them.... The flower can is amazing, the magnets are perfect and the teacher's gift is fantastic....Great showcasing Jessica...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my, you've been busy, busy! Love that watering can--it's just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are the Challenge Queen!!! Look at all this crafty goodness!!! They are all just AWESOME!! Thanks for joining us in ALL these challenges! You go girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW Jessica,GORGEOUS job with all your great projects my sweet friend,they are all AMAZING!!!!GREAT job with this weeks challenge,LOVE those sweet magnets!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those sweet little cards are TOO CUTE!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at My Creative Time!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jessica: I just LOVED your Design Team card for this week at The Kraft Journal. We sure do have an awesome team, and I'm blessed to be a part of it. Great work, as always. Your cards inspire and excite me!
    Have a blessed week, and please stop by and play along at my challenge blog when you are able. I would really enjoy and appreciate having you share with us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  23. Everything is so beautiful Jessica I love all your projects. WOW!!!! so much to share Have a great weekend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. All your projects are awesome. The more I see your projects, the more I start to think about the Cameo. I showed my hubby the machine when we were in Michaels yesterday, but said I didn't want it. Hmmm? I think I may need to reconsider. Share your thoughts!

    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow...these are sooooo cute! I love them...and any teacher would too. Great job, thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Amazing projects Jessica and just darling, all of them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete