Friday, May 31, 2013

Be Re~Inspired #29......{TAWS}

Good Morning Everyone!!
It is Re-Inspire time over at
Our challenge is this fun inspiration photo...
yours to interpret anyway you want

So once you create a project using any TAWS
come link it up over HERE
(don't have any TAWS stamps....did you know there are freebies you can check out HERE)
The Top Pick will be hand picked and will receive 1 free stamp sets of their choice, and a badge to proudly display on their blog.
One Random winner will receive 1 free stamp set of their choice, and a winners badge to proudly display on their blog..

Here is my card and hopefully some more inspiration
With Memorial Day just passing, Flag Day and the 4th of July quickly approaching, this inspiration photo was the perfect on to use with the new release Good Point stamp set.
I stamped several times the arrow with the stars into a chevron pattern and then colored a few of the stars within each stamped image using my copic markers. To keep the card on the CAS design but still add some addition red/white and blue colors I added some Trendy Twine in one of my FAVORITE twists~ Stars and Stripes.
Finally I stamped my sentiment using the Wish BIG stamp set and attached all my layers onto my Kraft Cardstock base.
  
Well that is all I have for you this morning!
Check out The Alley Way Stamps for more inspiration and we would LOVE to see you play along!!
Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE
Make sure to check out May's New Release stamps...they are AWESOME!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges:
The Pink Elephant~ Stars and Stripes
Craftin Desert Divas~ Ribbon or Twine
Simon Says Stamps~ Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel Blog~ Celebrations







22 comments:

  1. Great job!! The arrows look great with the little stars in them and I like how you only colored a few. I love the card very clean!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the photo, you're cards are fabulous. That picture makes me hungry for chocolate covered pretzels. :) Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super, super cute and clever!! I love the chevron pattern and coloring the stars to give it a pop!! Great job.

    I hope all is well. Sorry I haven't been around!!

    Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great summer card! I love how you used the arrows to make your pattern, I would have never thought of that! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card,love all those chevrons...
    TFS Jessica ~ enjoy your Friday and wonderful weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the arrows with the stars :)
    happy Friday girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card great design you do CAS like no one else I love that new twine ---
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just darling! Love the twine...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card - love the chevrons and added twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. So creative and gorgeous my friend!! I always LOVE your designs...they are fabulous!! I wish I could make cards like this!! I hope you have fun plans for the first weekend in June (eek!!) Happy Friday :)

    Hugs, Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jessica:) What a fantastic inspiration photo and your card ties in very well with it:) Clean and simple, Lovely. Have a great weekend my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  12. so pretty, as always, jessica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. BEAUTIFUL CAS card. Love it. Great colors and design.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow just look at that perfect stamping with the arrows!!!!!! Beautiful job Jessica, love this card and your take on the inspirational photo!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Yes....this is a fabulous card. Thank you for sharing how you did this because I was scratching my head until I read everything...haha I really want to try and case this great CAS card you did....very striking!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute! Love the great CAS design. Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very cute card! Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card Jessica, really striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous CAS card!! Just perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete