Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I Heart You.....{TAWS}


Good Morning Everyone!!
It is my DT day over at
and I have a card to share that I made using this week's 
CAS(E) this Sketch and the adorable Bird Brain Stamp set
 
Hope you like this....
How adorable is this birdy with his big eyes...LOL!!
I ended up stamping him on my white cardstock and then paper piecing using some scrap paper from my HUGE pile :)
Then for the remaining stamps I used these sets.....
  
I know I have said this before but TAWS work so well mixing and matching the sets and you never know what cool little images are hidden within each one.

Well that is all I have for you this morning!
Make sure to check out The Alley Way Stamps for more inspiration 
Hope you all have a GREAT day and thanks so much for stopping by!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reminders!!
You know there is always a lot going on over at TAWS
~our Be Inspired Challenge
~TAWS freebie's HERE
~TAWS FB page HERE where we love to see your creations!
and
~the store where you can purchase all these adorable stamps HERE
Make sure to check out May's New Release stamps...they are AWESOME!!
and come back next week for sneaks to June's new releases.....
Another GREAT set of stamps!!!!!





21 comments:

  1. This is adorable my friend. Love it. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a clean crisp card, that bird is just to cute, makes me smile. Awesome card as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now this is just too cute.. love that little bird and the bubbles.. so fun..

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my...how cute is this little guy? Love the fun colors and those great big eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just adorable Jessica! thank you for always leaving me sweet comments! have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please tell your birdie to stop looking at me with those Cute EYES...LOL!!!
    Adorable card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw his so tweety cute... love the take on the sketch...
    TFS - enjoy your wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT CARD LOVE HOW YOU GET THE cas LOOK EVERYTIME.
    super fun stamp set.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh gosh he is way too cute!
    Have a SUPER Tuesday!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute CAS card. Love the little birdie with the BIG eyes. Too cute. Hope you are having a fabulous day.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. TOO CUTE Jessica,LOVE that sweet little bird!!!!!Have a GREAT day my friend!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, that little birdie could not be cuter!! His big eyes are adorable!! I love the design...I wish I could do CAS like you...your projects are always amazing my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh My goodness that is so super cute. What a darling little bird. Fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello sweet friend:) OMG! I've missed so many adorable cards like the toad card, OMG! I LOVE LOVE that card, way to cute. Love the simplicity of this card and with the sketch and that bird is way way to cute!!! Thank you for stopping by and have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha ha this is so cute! That bird is so silly it makes me smile!
    Hugs
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness I love those eyes, super adorable CAS card :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, your big eyed birdie is super duper cute! I love it Jessica!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  18. lol that birdie is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete