Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wish You Were Here.....{Trendy Twine & TAWS}

Good Morning Bloggers!!!
It is my design team day for Trendy Twine and I am so excited to share my card...
All month the DT has been showcasing the gorgeous Trendy Twine colors of the month
and mixing our projects with Kraft (one of my favorite go to colors!)
And for even more fun within the Trendy Twine DT, a few of us have been sharing projects using The Alley Way Stamps too.... So today I get to share them both!

It just happens to be Day 3 of sneaks for the 
June stamps being released from 
and I have incorporated my sneak into my Trendy Twine DT project using the soon to be released 
Tropical Hideaway
stamp set......
Here is my card.....this so makes me want to hit the beach :)
My card starts with a Kraft card stock base and I added a mat of designer paper from Echo Park~Paradise Beach paper pack. I stamped the sentiment and then ran the mat through my sewing machine and attached it all to my card base. Then using the surf board, I stamped it 2 times on matching designer paper from the same stack and then 4 times on the kraft cardstock. I cut the surf boards and then the center circles out, then grabbed some 
Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine and attached it to the center of both surf boards. I popped up the kraft center and glued them both on my card.
I could have stopped there but thought my card needed something more so I decided to add some more dimension and make my own cords. I used more Tickled with Teal Trendy Twine and some jump rings. 
They look pretty cool don't you think????
Makes you want to hit the beach...right :)

Well that is all I have for you today..... Make sure to stop over at the Trendy Twine blog for more awesome projects being posted daily and check out the new store HERE
Both Tickled with Teal and Twisted Teal are on sale but only for a few more days!

Thanks for stopping by and have a GREAT day!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Entering this into the following Challenges
Craftin Desert Divas~ Ribbon or Twine
DL Art~ Splash

30 comments:

  1. WOW, Jessica, what a fabulous fun card - love the dimension and fabulous twine - those cords are great!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Jessica!! Love the little cords with the rings... great use of the twine AND adorable stamp set. You are too talented lady! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love your ankle cords!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so awesome..love how you added the twine..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Great colors!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Surfs Up! Love it. Genious with the cords and the colors and the stitching, lol. Your card just looks Awesome like always my friend. Have a Great Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card! Love the paradise beach collection of papers:) Those surf boards are awesome and love the sneak peek on the new twine! So fun Jessica!
    What do you do with all your cards girl? Do you sell them all on etsy?
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your surf boards. Very clever way to use the twine. ~Tami

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Paper!!The color combo is very sweet and perfect!!Love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card, Jess. Cute!! Love those surf boards. This should get everyone into the summer mood.

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, now this is AWESOME!!! We live by the beach so we're kinda partial to anything related to the surf:) In fact this card would match my boys bathroom perfectly - I think the walls are the same color :) I love it Jessica - thanks for ALWAYS sharing such wonderful projects!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oohh, I just adore this, Jessica!! I love surfboards!! The papers are gorgeous!! The added cords are such an awesome touch!! This just makes me happy to look at!! Happy Wednesday my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is one summery card, love those surfboards...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, Jessica! It is so fun and the colors are great! What a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great Jessica super color on the twine Have a great Wednesday!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow Jessica! your cards always have the perfect touch! love the surf boards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the paper and so awesome how you created the leash.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super fun card, absolutely love the surf boards, great summer theme! The twine looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab, Fab, fab!!!! Love the ropes with the rings, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. very cute!
    Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's. We hope that you will join us again for future linky parties!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOOOOOVE this. You know probably that I love tropical things. I love going to the carribean or to florida. I even have a surf board in my living room on display. Love this card and this stamp set!
    Hugs,
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  22. AWESOME! Love this Jessica - those little jump rings were a brilliant idea!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this!! All the little details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such cute and fun card. Love the boards and use of the twine.

    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete