Tuesday, October 18, 2011

This to That Challenge #10~ Anything Goes w/ Twine

Morning Everyone!!

It is time for another This to That Challenge over at

This weeks challenge is
Anything Goes with a Twist~
You must use some Twine
The Digi Bistro DT was very lucky to have received some Twinery Twine to use for our projects
so thanks Twinery!! I love your twine!!

Here is my card

"Whoo" thinks this is too cute?!

I just love the new owl that is on the Autumn Harvest file which should be in The Digi Bistro store really soon!
So I used that adorable owl and cut him out and all his layers at 3"
The DP is from Cosmo Cricket~Social Stack.  I won this stack a while back and have yet to dive into the beautiful papers. Love it!!
I inked the edges and attached the owl with foam dots.
On my card base I stamped my sentiment using a dollar find from I believe Michael's
I attached some simple matching buttons and added Cappuccino Twine to each one.
My owl was missing something so I used a tag from the Tag It! file...
I welded 2 together so the punch out was on either side (I did use my hole punch to make it bigger for the eyelets)
I also stamped this with a dollar stamp find and again attached it with Cappuccino Twine so it looked like my owl was holding a sign.

So I hope you like my card and will join us this week!

Thanks for stopping by!

I am entering this over at:
Divas by Design~Button Up
Tinker Planet~WCMD
Paper Playtime~Buttons and Bows

14 comments:

  1. What a cute card! I love the papers you chose and the fun sentiment! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so super cute! I love that owl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute cute cute Jessica....
    love the papers you chose and that owl is too adorable.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, this is darling! love the die cut behind the owl...and great choice on dp!
    :O)
    The Other Jessica (LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jessica, how sweet is this! I love your owl and the colour is just wonderful. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica,
    What a cute owl, super cute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like how the Owl is holding the sign with twine. There is another challenge you can enter this in: A Muse Studio Challenge Blog Bring On The Buttons which ends 10/23.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute! I love the owl, he is just adorable. :) Thanks for playing in paper with us at Paper Playtime!

    Pam
    Simply-Pam.blogspot.com
    Paperplaytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jessica, this card is adorable and that owl just to CUTE!! Love it and thank you for visiting:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is terrific! I love the papers you used on this card and that owl is just adorable! TFS! Another great card:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. SUPER! New follower ;)

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww. what a cute cute owl! I love him holding the sign! I am going to borrow this idea! So cute! I love your projects and just became a new follower. Great job! Thank you for playing with us a Paper Playtime!

    ReplyDelete