Saturday, October 29, 2011

Ghostest with the Mostest! Halloween Challenge Card

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
I am home recovering with my son who just had his tonsils and adenoids out.
and I have to say that he is a trooper and doing amazing!

I have been doing alittle crafting and wanted to get this card posted for a few challenges
With Halloween fast approaching I am trying to use up some scraps and get ready to begin the mad dash at making Christmas Cards :)

Here is what I have been working on:

For my card I used the super adorable digi from my favorite digi company Bugaboo Stamps
How can you not love this adorable ghost?!?
I colored him with my copics and then added some white gel doodles...something I LOVE doing on my digi's~ right Tami? LOL she calls me the doodle queen :)
He was matted on black cardstock and again doodles were added
The DP is from The Girls Paperie in Toil and Trouble
I added green PTI cardstock and used my Martha Stewart drippy goo punch
It was lightly inked around the edges and wrapped with Charcoal Twinery Twine
Like those candy corn dimensionals? They are woolies from Basic Gray...and I Love them!!
Lastly I used MCT~ All Around Halloween for the stamped sentiment another of my favorite stamps :)

I really think this turned out adorable....what do you think?

This is being entered into the following challenges:
Die Cutting Divas~ Halloween Colors
Docerela Creations~ Favorite Stamp Set
Catch the Bug Challenge~Photo Inspiration
Riley and Co~ Orange and Black
More than Favors~ Anything Goes
The Paper Variety~ No Tricks just Treats
2 Sister Challenge~ Color Challenge 
CDAC~ Doodles and Dimensionals
ICopic~Orange and Black
Frosted Designs~ Food and Candy
Crafty Sprouts~Anything Halloween
Go Fish Challenge Blog~ Color Challenge
Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!!
See you all tomorrow :)

28 comments:

  1. I Jessica can you link again I had to change the code and it deleted your entry.... :( sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all is going well after surgery!! I love your ghost!! And that sentiment is just the best!! Love the candy corn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that ghost is so adorable! Love how he's holding his candy corn, and love the fuzzy ones too! Very nice Jessica! Glad your son is recovering so well!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad his surgery went well....
    love your card too......
    Have a great weekend....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sending prayers to your little one!
    Adorable card! Great candy corns and drippy goo!

    Thanks for joining us at Docerela Creations! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! Great fun colors love the candy corn! So glad your Son is doing well.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is one adorable ghost! Great card!
    Tracy M

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute card, love the ghost and candy corn.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card and I just love the little candy corns!!!

    Hope and pray your little one gets "all better" real soon. It's wonderful that he's such a little trooper!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad to hear your little guy is doing good!! Yay!!
    Your card is super cute!! That ghost is just adorable Jessica:) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! Love the candy corns. Glad your little guy is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so darling. I love the entire series. I chose one of them too. I will remember your adorable sketch for future reference. Thank you for joining us this week at the Catch the Bug challenge. Always enjoy seeing your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Jessica! I hope your little guy gets better soon. I was 25 when I had to have my tonsils taken out and remember how that goes. I wanted to stop over and thank you for following my blog and your nice compliment during Kimberli's blog hop. (I'm also a follower here) :)

    Your card is so cute, I love how you added the candy corn! Have great weekend!

    Susan
    cricutandgrasshopper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Doodle Queen, this looks fab! Loving the ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute card! Love that ghostie image and the fun texture of the candy corn! Glad to hear your little one is doing pretty good! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, that woooly candy corn is so adorable! And is the perfect accent for your card! Join us again at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card. And the candy corn great idea.
    Happy Crafting AJ

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope the little one feels better soon.

    Adorable card. That image is so cute. Thank you so much for joining us over at GoFish! Challenge . Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute card and cute blog name! Glad you could play along with TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OH.MY.GOODNESS!! This card is just precious!! I loooove that sweet little ghost and those wooly candy corns are too cute! So glad that your son's surgery went well...wishing him a super speedy recovery! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cute is this? Love it. Thanks for playing with us at Go Fish Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute card! Love the candy corn. :) Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute, nice border, love the candy corn embellishments, and of course the Bugaboo ghost!

    ReplyDelete
  24. great card and I love that candy corn! good luck from Crafty Sprouts!

    Many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Jessica, I love your little felt candy corn embellishments! It gives your project great texture! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's photo inspiration challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so cute!! Love the felt you've used.
    Thanks for joining us at 2 Sisters Challenge this time. And we have a DT call, if you are interested.:)
    ~darling Ho~2SC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your project and great use of food/candy in it!!

    Thanks for playing at Frosted Designs!!

    Erin R.

    ReplyDelete