Monday, October 10, 2011

CDAC Bugaboo "Boo" Challenge Card and A Winner

Morning everyone!
I hope you all had a GREAT weekend!
It was beautiful here and will be for the next few days..unfortunately I have 2 sick kiddo's so we are off to the doctor's :( My oldest is set to have his tonsils and adenoids out in 3 weeks and I think he has strep now so we need him sick free so they can do the surgery! This is an ongoing battle with him this time of year so I am hoping that after the surgery we can be strep free!

Anyways I have a card to share that I am entering over at CDAC
This weeks Challenge was a Sketch Challenge
This is the Sketch
and

Here is my take on it.
and colored her with my copics
The DP is from Echo Park
Like that Crinkle Ribbon? It's from 3Girl Jam!
(Just an FYI~ this Wed I am participating in the 3 Girl Jam Blog hop to showcase and share Julie's new shop...make sure to come back and check it out! Lots of her crinkle ribbon being given away!!)
So the Crinkle ribbon is Harvest Orange
Those embellishments are from Recollections
and the sentiment is from Fiskars~Halloween Night

Also entering this into the following Challenges:
My Craft Spot~ Color Challenge
One Stitch at a Time~ Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon~ Halloween w/Ribbon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now using Random.org the
winner from The Halloween Treat Box Blog Hop this weekend is
#2~ Amy
who said~
"Awesome projects- that batty bat is too cute! :)Amy"

Thanks Amy!
I have your email so look out for a message from me :)
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left such sweet comments!

Have a GREAT day and see you all later!!

19 comments:

  1. Awesome job on the card. It looks great. The little skelekins sitter is just too cute! I am seeing a lot of the crinkle ribbon and have really got to get some!
    P.S. Thanks for commenting on my Wild Card Cartridge give-a-way. Good luck.
    (:(:Smiles:):)
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card I love the 3 girl jam ribbon you used what a great color, but your card is absolutely super!!!
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I jus love her! What a great card, Jess! Hope that little man of yours is feeling better real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bless your heart--2 sick kiddos, and it's so early in the season! Hope they get over it quickly and don't give it to mom.
    You know I always love your cards and my favorite part about today's (besides your awesome coloring) is the cute little brads you used. They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo! Thanks Jessica- how exciting! Love your sketch card today with that fun witch image and spooky skulls! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just left Margie and I keep seeing you all over in blog land so I hear checking your blog out and I really like what you create... You have some awesome cards... I'm your newest follower and you just made 500 woo hoo.... I have candy going on my blog and just need two more to complete my 100 follower, hop on over and comment on my giveaway and also become my follower too...
    TFS - all your pretty creativity here....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the card; great colors, and cool embellies! TFS!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so super cute! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute halloween card! Love the colors and the ebellies are fab! Great coloring.
    Candy
    candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
    Come on over and enter my new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute Halloween card. Especially like the embellishments. Congrats Amy!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG!! Jessica the image is so adorable and the coloring is fabulous too!! Love the card with the embellishments!! TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jessica,
    Cute card.... this is molly from Creative Inspirations paint. Can you email me? creativeinspirationspaint@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brilliant,I love those skulls you've added to your Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool card! You did a great job coloring your girl. I like the little skull and bat embellishments. Thanks for entering your card in this weeks color challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card! I love how you colored your image! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous card, love the image and colours

    Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at OSAAT. Hope to see you back again soon.

    Mandy (DT member for OSAAT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is adorable Jess! I love that pattern paper in the background and the image is super cute! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week! I hope your kiddos are feeling better!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun Halloween card!! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Just been watching your cards inhere and they´re all just lovely hun. You´re doing an awesome job with your crafting dear friend, and it´s been a pleasure to watch inhere.

    ReplyDelete