Sunday, October 2, 2011

I love Stamps!

Happy Sunday Everyone!!
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend.

Last night we had a girls night~ ate TONS of junk...watched Bridesmaids and laughed and laughed!
The movie was so funny...the company was awesome and the food....way too much :)
It was so nice to get together without the kids (this is our usual group...all the kids are great friends) and have some adult time!

I was able to get some crafting time in this morning before we are heading over to another friends house to celebrate her end of treatment and Cancer Free diagnosis!!

Here is my card for today.....
I am sure all my faithful followers know that I do indeed LOVE Stamps....especially digital ones and I am a BIG Bugaboo fan so yesterday when this stamp was given as a freebie I knew I would be using it as soon as I could :)
This card came together with several challenges in mind.
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog~ World Card Making Day
Crafty Sprouts~ Red, Green and Black
One Stitch at a Time~ #82 Use A Digi
Paper Sundae's~ #89 Lots of Layers
Inking it Up Crazy~Glitter and Bling
Pile It On~ Do It for Fun #40
For my card I used all scraps from my ever growing stash!!
The image is from Bugaboo Stamps
I colored her with my copics
C3,5,10 ~YG63,67~ E000, 02~ R24,29
The buttons are from my stash of buttons...I
 used green and black ones
That beautiful crinkle ribbon is from 3 Girl Jam 
~in Mistletoe
I used Stickles for the heart (my glitter and I'm not sure the picture shows it well)
I used Creative Inspiration Paints in Fairy Dust for her bow....
(this gives her bow some more sparkle and bling :)

That's all I have for you today....thanks for stopping by and see you all tomorrow :)

17 comments:

  1. super card, love the DP paper, great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card !!
    Beautiful card using Starr :O)
    Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'Use a Digi' challenge.
    Good Luck !
    Hope to see you back next week :O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week at OSSAT hunni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. really really cute! i've never tried coloring a digi with black hair... i'm too afraid it might come out bad! yours looks phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cutie Bugaboo looks great amongst the polk-a-dot scraps (which i love!)
    Thanks for playing with us at Crafty Sprouts.
    Jess M
    Please visit me at My Scrap Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica,
    Great card, I love that image. You did a great job as usual. Glad you enjoyed your night out
    Hugs, Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fun card! Love the great paper! The crinkle ribbon looks great!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful card, cute image. TFS

    Judie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome Awesome Card!! I just love the image and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining in our Red and Black and Slimy Green Challenge!!

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous card loving the red dotty paper my fave at the mo !! thanks so much for joining us at paper sundaes this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute! I love that image! You are getting really good with your Copics- you need to start giving us newbies lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable! I love that little image she is just too cute! Thank you so much for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Sprouts!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card Jessica! love your coloring and that sentiment is adorable and should be used by everyone! lol!

    many blessings,
    Zeni
    www.scrappyzeni.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome card! Love all the shine and glitter. Thanks for joining us at CI Paint. Hope you will join us again. Hugs, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous. Love the digi you used!

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is so adorable, love that stamp! Thanks for entering in Crafty Sprouts challenge!

    ReplyDelete